Anonymous

(mature people only)I always thought I hated White guys, whats wrong with me now?

Okay, this might sound crazy, but I don't mean for it to. lol. I don't like White guys, or at least never have before! However, I've been trying to be a good girl and I'm starting to get more into religion and such, so I'm not having sex and I want to have more morals and feel more pure. Yet since I am still only human, so I have resorted to porn instead of the real thing (kill me, whatever, its natural), and I was kind of bored by it to be honest - until now.... I only seem to like interracial porn with Black women and White guys! I saw one video that was so hot, and the guy and girl were actually good looking! Its like my fav now, and I like to look at only that type. Why do you think this is??? Black guys' peneses in porn are too big and weird looking to me, and the White girls with them are usually skinny and boring. I am so confused because I've never been into White guys before! Why would I like to see them bang Black girls?

:( Do you think God is trying to tell me something? (I'm serious because I'm just now getting religious & this happens!)

I don't think porn is against my religion. I'm not actually having sex, just watching.

Favorite Answer

I was a virgin until marriage, so I applaud your decision to remain abstinent. I've never liked hardcore porn (nothing very graphic like squirting fluids, "gang bangs"...to me that's ick, but whatever floats one's boat) - but I DO like erotica/softcore (i.e. couples making love). I don't like the way black men look in clips of a sexual nature, either. It was through these clips that I realized - though I find beautiful men and women in all groups - I'm not actually "sexually attracted" to black men. I think porn doesn't help, making black men look like oversexed beasts, mandingos (it's a stereotype from American slavery, but many black men eagerly embrace it). I eventually also realized I'm not into it when men are dark "down there." I MAY have been genuinely attracted to black men at some point (not sure anymore), but it's natural for attractions to change, especially during puberty or as you transition into adulthood. I don't watch anything sexual with black men now, and I also prefer watching women who are NOT white, because I hate the washed out look of bottle blond hair against tan skin, and prefer watching curves and fuller lips. Nothing wrong with white women or black men's looks; I just prefer "other views" in my erotica or, well, bed. Black women/white men is the perfect solution for erotic viewing needs. ;p

It's not a big deal if you discover you've become more attracted to white men (if you're not yet, you will be if you continue watching them nude, sexing up women who look a lot like you lol). Just embrace it and go for what makes you happy rather than trying to fight it and settle for something other than what you really want. I'm a young black woman married to a white guy. It wasn't the erotica, because we'd been together for some time before I realized I'm not really into black men sexually (I thought I just liked a variety of men) - but the erotica helped me realize for SURE I had a strong preference (I also like some Latinos and Japanese men). My white hubby and I are so happy, attracted to one another, in love, and mutually satisfied. The color contrast during intimacy makes things far more interesting - but you knew that. ;-) Being interested in white men is not a tragedy like you seem to think. ;-) For me, it's been a delight! Good luck in whatever you decide. I hope I've helped!

Source(s): Personal experience

First of all its okay to like someone other then your own culture & background have a open mind, as far as the porn thing & religion i agree with some other peoples comments on here GOD is not sending you messages threw porn girl what are you thinking??....and if most people knew anything about religion GOD doesn't even like religion there is only one GOD no matter what you are claiming....Don't let this porn thing consume you either don't forget there is also a devil out there & can make you believe things that you shouldn't be....

Source(s): In a interracial relationship with a white man.

You're a little curious and there is nothing wrong with that.

Besides, it's just a fantasy so your safe. I, generally, like orgy porn but I would never participate in one. Maybe you like inter racial but maybe you'll never be with a white guy.

Wow... I can't believe so many have an issue with porn. All guys watch it and they all believe in God and go to church. What else are they gonna jerk off to? There are alot of women who watch it too. It's better than going out and getting an std and then spreading it.

Why are any of you who are having pre marital sex and bastard kids better than someone who watches porn?

Let us not forget that she didn't even ask about religious advice. She asked about her suddenly like white men and porn.

Why would she look for advice in porn? Or, a connection with God through porn?

LAME

" I don't think porn is against my religion. I'm not actually

having sex, just watching." Girl you really have a lot to learn.

First of all the TRUE and living GOD Christ is not going to

draw you near him through sexual exploitation. If anything, I'd

say that it is the enemy tempting you with wicked deeds

What people do in porn is sick and immoral. God is

LIGHT and PURITY. Filling your mind with garbage is not the

straight and narrow path! If you want to walk in righteousness

and if you want to obtain purity, then you should realize that

those people are committing a thing called "fornication".

Like the young man above said, it is an abomination.

A lot of porn artist are being exploited and are very prone to

AIDS/HIV. In fact a lot of porn-stars die of AIDS from

screwing with all these different partners. Look at how filthy it

is. Everyone is being promiscuous with everyone.

Anyways, I've never understood how people got off on

watching others catch a n_ _! It's sickening. I

don't mean to sound rude, but that is just my personal thought.

Edit:

Kitty,

Please forgive me if I seem to come off harsh and

judgmental. As a believer, I've learned that being a

overly critical saint is not the way to go, but sometimes we can get consumed in self-preservation. In other words, since I want the best for me, I want to rub it off on you!! If you catch my drift?? =-/

• Erma

Im a girl and I don't hate white guys. Some black guys are really annoying to me. Some white guys are really nice though. Its just personally what a person thinks about them.

Religion doesn't condone porn. So get away from it, its addictive. But as far as you liking white men there is nothing wrong with you at all. They are great providers. If you take a look at government statistics we will notice that a white male may be the route to go. Good luck sweet heart.

Whatever floats your boat. Trust me when I say this tho. Porn can get addicting and it can be hard to break.

Source(s): Blunt truth

nothing at all. I am into white men too, but I keep it on the low so my girls dont get on my case about it. Black men are rude and they cant give us a future while they are in prison or running the streets. Who needs them.

Sweetie if god was trying to send you a message it would not be through porn.

Well one could say the Devil is tempting you sense you are turning to God .