Second Life Clothes/Freebie Questions?

Hey everyone! I have a few questions about clothing and inventories on Second Life (the virtual reality game.) 1.) Earlier in SL I was at a freebie store and I got this lingerie type thing, just for the fun of it. But for the longest time, I've had a problem with the fact that whenever I'm trying to... show more Hey everyone!
I have a few questions about clothing and inventories on Second Life (the virtual reality game.)

1.) Earlier in SL I was at a freebie store and I got this lingerie type thing, just for the fun of it. But for the longest time, I've had a problem with the fact that whenever I'm trying to take my clothes off, I'm wearing these white undergarments underneath. I've went through the process of taking off every piece of clothing many times and still I've failed to have those white undergarments removed. I remember one time a while back, I think I was able to take it off, but I can't anymore. I even clicked "Remove Undergarment" once, but it still won't come off. Do any of you know how to have it taken off?

2.) I bought a huge load of freebie clothes today, and I checked my clothing inventory but they haven't showed up. Do you know where I could find them?

3.) When I buy freebie clothes, there's usually a poster of a man or a woman (in animated avatar form of course) wearing that piece of clothing. When I get it, does it come with the hair the poster model had? Or just the clothes?

4.) I was checking out a freebie store one day that I liked a lot, but now, when I search the name on my world map, it won't show up. It's called Freebie Galaxy. Does anyone know a full name I could type in of that store?

5.) If you have any other freebie shops to recommend, that would be great! Please enter in the full name of the store, or else it won't come up right on the world map.

6.) How do I change my SL rating up to Moderate? It's on General now and I'm not allowed to go to certain places or do certain things.

Thanks a lot! Sorry if I have too many questions, but I just found this stuff and now I can't figure some things out. (:

___________
Lyla.