Why did God punish Sarah Palin by making her child down syndrome,what terrible wrong has she done?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    10 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Why do you blame God? We live in a fallen world and bad things happen because satan set himself against god. satan cause all that is contrary to perfect and he is causing you to point a finger at God as if you could make the oceans stand still, and you could make it rain , and you couldraise the mountains or create the valleys of this world. Wisen up, don't let satan lay with your head. God , if Sarah Palin is willing, will create miracles that will glorfy Him in their lives.

Sarah Palin needs to stay at home and care for that child instead of her daughters or husband. Maybe this is a way God is telling her , her priorities are screwed up and she doesn't need to be in POLITICS!

• Login to reply the answers
  • ecker
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

i do no longer see some difficulty godly approximately her. purely with the aid of fact she says she is does no longer make it so. once I see Palin I see an risky character and a pathological narciscist. How did you already know GOD aspects with Palin ? And is the GOD she represents the actual God ? How ought to you already know? I see her as an unprepared flake with a decide for for activity that verges on being a character ailment. Had she stayed out the suitable 300 and sixty 5 days and a a million/2 of her term as she swore to do, i might have a modicum of enjoyment in for her. distinctive Governors do even with in the event that they are lame ducks. She's a quitter. How can she be depended on? And as for all of the detrimental activity, this did no longer injury Hillary Clinton. Sarah purely replace into no longer sturdy adequate to regulate it and do her interest. Her base is continuously goiong to love her yet for the mainstream voter, she is barely yet yet another loose canon and a political offender duty that has some base of help between some severe Republicans yet does no longer talk for a miles greater effective American voters. The McCain merchandising campaign and her televised interviews valuable me this woman isn't waiting for primetime.

• Hay
    Lv 4
    10 years ago

That's not a punishment. God placed that child in her care. Im not a Sarah Palin fan, but I do believe she is a good mother. If you have ever been around DS children you would know that they are special. And it takes a special kind of person to take on that responsibility.

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

Punishment? Do you realize how much that boosted her support from the religious zealots? That was nothing but a campaign contribution. And about the only real interest she showed in the child was in line with that.

When was the last time you heard mention of him from her camp?

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 10 years ago

Well, she did try to make something of herself. I guess God knew she was going to say those fateful words, "Drill, bay, drill!" just before offshore drilling turned into a freaking disaster. She's such a dip. Why does anyone even care about her anymore? She's lost the power to do any more damage.

Source(s): American atheist woman, 41.
  • 10 years ago

god doesn't punish. there are natural causes, reap and sow. plus, the word says the enemy comes but to steal, kill and destroy. know what you are talking about before you post.

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

The Christian god is a troll

• 10 years ago

She was too old to be having kids.

Torg

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.