Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 1 decade ago

Give me some bodybuilding tips please?

I'm into bodybuilding and I want to get bigger so I would like it if you more experienced guys can give me some bodybuilding tips.

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

To get bigger you are going to need to eat more, at least 500 - 1000 calories more then your needed daily intake. Now, you should be getting these calories from solid whole food especially meat and don't be eating any processed rubbish as you want to eat the foods which still have all the nutrients in them.

You are also going to need to work hard in the gym and I recommend going three times each week and doing compound exercises to develop an all round physique.

Oh and be patient :)

• 5 years ago

Food plays such an important role in our lives, and but it’s one of our worst enemies as nicely. It takes nearly nothing for a healthful diet program to turn into one that packs on the pounds or causes health difficulties! Change this with Metabolic Cooking and make the meals a pal and not an enemy.

• 1 decade ago

My biggest word of advice: low reps + high resistance = muscle gain.

Plus, you need to get A LOT of calories and protein.

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

Did you tested out Muscle Gaining Secrets technique. Try right here : http://ebook.bodybuildingaccess.com/ . This can surely support you!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

bodybuilding hummm use legos

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.