elenajjj asked in PetsDogs · 9 years ago

My chihuahua has pee come out her butt?

I found this homeless chihuahua in desert and took her home. What I am worried about its that she excreted pee out off her butt when also it comes out her vagina. I have never had a small dog before.

Best Answer

Are you a troll?

If not, take her to the vet if this is true, which I highly doubt it is.

What? Urine out of her 'butt' is a physical impossibility. And a butt isn't a vagina, and a vagina isn't a vulva. So let's assume she's having a discharge from her vulva, which may be juvenile vaginitis, or even a pyo. Neither is good news (although JV is marginally less life-threatening). Both or either, or whatever is going on needs a vet. So get her seen!

I think you need to take her to a vet to get checked out first. She was homeless, as you say, and god knows what kind of diseases she may have contracted, even if you can't "see" anything wrong with her. She might have diarrhea, as when it's really bad, it can look liquid and it naturally comes out when she is peeing.

Your dog has most likely an infection, and there for you should bring her to the vet

It could be that your chihuahua has diarrhea, call a vet.

urine cannot come out of the anal cavity, if it looks like urine is coming out shes very sick and needs to go to an emergency vet asap

good luck!

urine can come out of the anus if you have a vaginal/rectal fistula; You should have evaluated by a professional though.

She has probably got an infection.

I motion that!!! LOL

i agree.