17 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    10 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Perfectly clear and agreed upon.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 10 years ago

I agree. "Maobama" has not caught on as a slanderous reference for our president nearly as much as "0bama." I'm a little surprised, to be honest. I thought "Maobama" did a nice job of perpetuating the "Obama is a communist" propaganda line. Zeroes can be hard to distinguish from actuall O's.

• 10 years ago

I agree he has killed and slain millions of his own people. He has destroyed our constitional republic were we can no longer vote, and replaced it with his own form of government called "Obama-Maoism." We no longer have the right to bear arms. We no longer have Freedom of Press. We no longer have a republic. And He will never ever leave office again, because we no longer have an election in 2012 and 2016. We no longer have freedom of speech, I can no longer blast in on blogs or general internet Media. Woe is Me.

Comparing Obama to Mao, is completely irrational.

• 10 years ago

You are Perfectly Unclear and had wool pulled over your eyes. You can See more CLEAR if you checked your facts and Remove the wool Republicans pulled over your eyes. People with Low or no information think they are seeing Clear don't be one of them Good Luck

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Polly
    Lv 6
    10 years ago

Well...he has been successful in helping Mexico, Palestine, Iran, and Muslims terror States...aided and abetted Black Panthers...ACORN and Illegals.

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

Absolutely.

• 10 years ago

complete and utter failure, at the expense of the American people, he should step down and let someone who knows what they are doing take over.

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

Yes ... it's perfectly clear that certain infantile people who resort to idiotic name calling are complete failures ... !

• L.T.M.
    Lv 7
    10 years ago

The Communist Party USA doesn't think so.

• ash
    Lv 7
    10 years ago

Maobama does not exist.

If you are referring to our president, then I absolutely disagree.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.