Is Robert Kazinsky returning to Eastenders?

I was wondering whether Rob Kazinsky who played Sean Slater in Eastenders would be returning any time soon? I say this because a couple of weeks ago Jean started mentioning him again, and I was wondering whether this was to phase him back in and set a return for him up?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Best Answer

I don't think Rob has any intention of returning especially since Jean and Stacey are leaving this year aswell.

• 9 years ago

Like many soap "actors" he left when he thought he was big star and believed all sycophants such types surround themselves with last i heard he was off to Holllywood 2 make it big!!!!

Probably come crawling back at some stage they find it difficult 2 create new characters so its easy 2 bring back old major fault with Enders

If you turn sound up an picture off u can convince uself that its 1980 all ova again!!!

Where the *&^$£" is ARFAR ???

• 3 years ago

i'm additionally 24 and sense slightly geeky yet he's easily spectacular! His undesirable boy way makes me flow susceptible on the knees, chuffed Ruby has long previous coz i replace into commencing as much as hate her! Cant understand why each ones no longer speaking approximately him, are they blind! We ought to have great flavor. Rob in the journey that your reading this i visit be your new woman:-x

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

The only thing that shoujld be returning to Eastenders is the axe.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 9 years ago

i'm not sure if he is, he might be, because stacey just has her baby.... but ages ago i remember when it said it in a t.v. mag that kat slater/moon and alfie moon were coming back with a baby but that was in like december 2009 or early this year and i havent seen them yet soo... i dont know.... soz :S

• 9 years ago

If he does then I would start watching it again.

• 9 years ago

Ooooh i hope so!

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

I hope so

JG

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.