What does mean happiness ? did you achieve this concept ?

and think of yourself that you are really happy about your life and your happiens will not be taken away from you becuase you know that you just happy ? does happy related to people who you are related to, or you are the one who makes yourself happy? If it is related to others, I believe, they might gone, then how... show more and think of yourself that you are really happy about your life and your happiens will not be taken away from you becuase you know that you just happy ? does happy related to people who you are related to, or you are the one who makes yourself happy? If it is related to others, I believe, they might gone, then how did you trust yourself that you will keep your happines, all times, all ages and every where, every moment, while you are human face many things and end up feeling "why it that going to me" people who think they are happy, based on what they think that they are happy ?keep in your mind, every thing may be lost one day and you might end up alone, just tell me what does mean happy ?
11 answers 11