Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 decade ago

How much beer should I buy for my "Obama's gone" party in 2012?

And please don't recommend any terrible, pansy light beers. That's what liberals drink.

@ Kirby

The economy's recovering? Yeah, and I have 3 elbows.

@ Glenn Peck

At least your response supported gun laws.

@ Drive

I guess he'd have to stop lying and actually do something good between now and then.

@ O. G. Katz

I'm cool with the steel reserve. But no cons don't drink coors light man. We drink good stuff like Bell's Stout while libs drink garbage like Smirnoff Ice.

@ Einstein

You guys have ramblin Joe Biden and the demon witch Nancy Pelosi. Oh and the president's a liar. Nuff said.

@ Hank Mardurkas

I'm actually more of a PBR man. But I like where your head's at.

@ KYWildcat

I agree on the pabst, but I'm more of a Knob Creek Bourbon kind of guy. But Maker's Mark is good. After all, bourbon's as American as it gets.

@ Bad ***

I'm actually kind of a connoisseur of beer. Fairy huh? Let's get some Bell's Imperial Stout and we'll see who out drinks who.

@ Trix

Thank you. A smart person who understands the benefits of being prepared ;). Eh, these liberals would just assume take my beer and redistribute it to other people most likely.

@ Trix

@ babbie

I like the way you think ;)

I'm thinking Joe Biden toilet paper should be stocked as well.

• babbie
    Favorite Answer

Just make it byob, and you're covered. Will you be having games, like Pin The Tail On The Jackass? Matching Barack and Michelle pinatas would be fun. Oh, and for party favors, you could have little miniature Nancy Pelosi voodoo dolls.

I'm thinking at least 3 cases of PBR, and a couple handles of Maker's Mark Kentucky Bourbon to boot

Nothing's more American than Budweiser or Coors. That said, you'd better really stock up. Once he loses the beer supply may be short after all the rioting an looting that ensues.

• Trix

Lots of it. It's funny how the Libs are concerned about you buying it too early. You really might want to be prepared. He will probably get impeached before 2012 anyway. ha ha!!

• rrm38

That depends on how many people will be there and how drunk you want to get. Just be sure to get however much you think you'll need and then some. Don't drink & drive.

Man that's about a 10 kegger!!

10 keggers of Bud

'you won't need any beer. Haven't you heard? The world's going to end in 2012. In December.

I think I will be so intoxicated by his leaving office, I won't even need beer

Considering the expiration dates on the cans, I would hold off buying *anything* until late October or early November 2012.

PS: As a liberal myself, I don't drink beer. A little wine, but not beer.