Why does my parrot hate me all of a sudden?

So a couple days ago my amazon parrot just out of the blue started screeching at me as soon as I uncovered him in the morning. Since then he won't let me near him and screeched every time I go past him. I've had him for two years, and he's always been the sweetest most cuddling bird ever! Usually... show more So a couple days ago my amazon parrot just out of the blue started screeching at me as soon as I uncovered him in the morning. Since then he won't let me near him and screeched every time I go past him. I've had him for two years, and he's always been the sweetest most cuddling bird ever! Usually he's dying to get on my shoulder and always wants to be with me. He's done this in the past, but it usually only lasts less than a day. This has been about four days now and nothings changing? Is there reason for this or he just in a really bad mood? What can I do to help him get over this and get my loving parrot back? As lame as it sounds, it really upsets me cause I feel like he's mad at me? Also he's not whistling or singing, I know he's not sick, but should I take him to the vet anyways? Any help or suggestions what be very much appreciated!!
Update: He has a super clean cage, new toys every other week, and I give him a bath everyday, and usually I take him outside once day now that it's summer and I usually interact with him all the time through out the day...just right he won't even let me get near him.