Can a 60 gallon air compressor fill 68/4500 tanks?

I live in a town that has one paintball field and I'm involved in a very large group of paintball players, the field I go to is just to over priced and I the land to make a paintball field on, I'm looking at air compressors to fill the tanks, and I was wondering if a 60 gallon air compressor can fill... show more I live in a town that has one paintball field and I'm involved in a very large group of paintball players, the field I go to is just to over priced and I the land to make a paintball field on, I'm looking at air compressors to fill the tanks, and I was wondering if a 60 gallon air compressor can fill 68/4500 hpa tanks? If anyone can answere this or tell me about a cheap compressor that can fill these tanks I would be very thankful. Also I was wondering what the servicing on air compressors is like and how much it would cost, and how often it would be.
Update: Thank you very much ^.^ I'll get everyone to chip in so we can get one. I apperciate the time.