? asked in Food & DrinkNon-Alcoholic Drinks · 9 years ago

Why do coffee shops always smell like coffee?

So my friend invited me to a coffee shop with her the other day and so I went with her. I ordered an Iced Frappe because I do not like coffee and IT TASTED LIKE COFFEE! I am thinking it's because the smell of the coffee in the coffee shop diffused into my drink and that is why it tasted like coffee. What do you think?

13 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Best Answer

an iced frappe is frozen coffee, if you don't want to taste like coffee i would suggest getting a mocha or caramel flavor it mask the coffee flavor. also if you hate coffee flavor all together ask them to make it cream based and get a mocha flavor, it will taste like a choc milk shake. also ask the people working at the coffee shop for an idea on a drink they usually get bored and start making up drinks so they may have stuff that's not on the menu. I don't think the smell of the coffee shop had anything to do with the taste of your drink.

• 9 years ago

I can't believe I'm actually going here. A Frappe has coffee in it. Stands to reason, then, that the taste of coffee would be evident.

• 9 years ago

Because the frappe is coffee flavored .... wow dumbass .... and it smells like coffee because its a COFFEE shop

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

its because of at most coffee shops they are most known for making coffee so it would mostly likely smell like it if they make it all day long

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Me
    Lv 7
    9 years ago

Because coffee is aromatic

• 9 years ago

because they make coffee all day long.

• 9 years ago

ITS COFFEE!!!!!!!! But, yup I asked myself that like a day ago :/

• its a coffee shop....its gonna smell like coffee...come on use SOME common sense please!

• Why do toilets always have a leftover scent of feces?

• I've always wondered the same thing :'(

Source(s): why is the sky blue?
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.