Can I use buyer's assistance in conjunction with FHA 203(k) construction loan?

When I began my home buying process I was planning to go FHA with the state (PA) and my county (Dauphin) buyer's assistance programs. Which offer loans combined for $6k and gets paid back at the time of the sell of the house. But I found the house I want and it is bank owned, sold as is. So they are not... show more When I began my home buying process I was planning to go FHA with the state (PA) and my county (Dauphin) buyer's assistance programs. Which offer loans combined for $6k and gets paid back at the time of the sell of the house.

But I found the house I want and it is bank owned, sold as is. So they are not accepting 203(b) or regular FHA loans. But they will accept 203(k) loan. I was wondering if I can still use the buyer's assistance to help with money down on the house with this type of loan?
1 answer 1