Are there any teenage girls in the world you actually like good music!?

music like

Bob Dylan

Neil Young

Bright eyes

Eddie Vedder

Death Cab For Cutie

The Postal Service

Pink Floyd

Led Zeppelin

Arlo Gunthrie

Woody Gunthrie

Josh Ritter

Ect.

I've Been Looking For a girlfriend for a little while now, but it seems like all the girls i consider never have good music taste. I realize that music isn't everything but it's pretty D*mn important to me

i never said i wouldn't date someone because of their crappy music choices, but i respect anyone girl that listens to Dylan or Young

• Favorite Answer

YES. I am insulted. Not all teenage girls listen to Justin Beiber and Lady Gaga or whatever. I love Pearl Jam, The Beatles, Bob Dylan, Tom Waits, Nick Cave, Mark Lanegan, Jimi Hendrix, Iron and Wine, Idlewild, Beirut, Johnny Cash, Bright Eyes, Damien Rice, Beck, Ray LaMontagne, etc. Though I am not big on Death Cab For Cutie. Music is pretty important to me too. I sing, I play guitar and ukulele, and I'm learning piano. Most guys I know either like rap/R&B, or death metal. It can get pretty frustrating because I've never met a guy who has the same taste in music as me.

Edit: I just found this question of your's. http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AvGgd...

I am also 17 and kind of a nerd. It seems we have a lot in common, though I have an MP3 player and a facebook and everything.

So you base whether or not you'll date a girl on her musical tastes?

For the record, I like Bonnie Tyler, Skillet, Tupac, Biggie Smalls, Lawrence Gowan, Carlos Santana, Culture Club,Prince,Nickelback & Kidrock.

Also, the definition of "good music" varies from person to person.

Muse-Fury, Cave, on your international, and notably plenty something with the aid of them Radiohead- Paranoid Android, creep Gorillaz- sense sturdy Inc., Clint Eastwood U2-surprising, Bullet the Blue sky three times-track container The Killers-once you have been youthful green Day- American fool panic! on the disco- I Write Sins not Tragedies Keane- Is it any ask your self

Woah I've never listened to any of those people, I know them, but they're not my style...anyway there's a difference between your "good music" and my "good music" so yea it's going to be hard finding a girl with the same music taste as you.

every girl has different taste in music but tbh lol, who are those artist, i only know bob dylan as my teacher talks about him

EDIT: you see now thats why its hard for you to look for a gf but saying they like crapping music

:S

There is no universal definition or idea for "good music".

Music taste is a subjective thing and changes through time.

What you call "good music" might be "crap music" to another person. Just keep that in mind. Besides, you can't really be so picky like that in the first place.

• Those artists are boring.

Slipknot, Stone sour, Nightwish, Cradle of Filth, Children of Bodom.

^Those are good bands.^

Source(s): (¯`v´¯) `*.¸.*´ ¸.•´¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨) (¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•.♥ RawR..!

The only band I like that you listed is Led Zeppelin.

im 15 and in love with death cab, oh and a teenage girl