Good Ideas for my Movie Script?

Good Ideas for my Movie Script?

Im writing a movie and need ideas.Here's what I wanna incorporate there's this girl shes kinda preppy and rude to some people shes like the popular hot chick everybody likes and for some reason(maybe like some dude put a curse on her for being rude to him) she has to make out with alot of boys she was mean too.

Here's what I need

~Why somebody put a curse on her

~Why she has to make out with those guys(like what the curse is)

~What should her first and last name be

~What should be the title

Favorite Answer

OOH!! I know!

The guy who does the curse kind of likes her but she's mean to him. The guy is idk a magical creature who goes to high school or a wizard or a witch! So he teams up with the guys and tells them he will get revenge for ALL of them. Then he secretly puts the spell on her.

The girl really loves this guy but is waiting for him to ask her out. He is on the football team and is the MOST POPULAR GUY in school. The popular guy asks her out and she gets way too excited and is about to go YES YES YES YES!!!! but she holds it in and calms down and goes umm... yeah sure.

On their date he notices she has some white hair. the curse makes her get older and ugly every moment

Her name is should be Ashley Cruz.

The love's revenge should be the title

PS change any part of the scipt!! :D

The curse should have like a limit of 5 days.

~Why somebody put a curse on her

= because they can do magic

= punishment and to make up for the pain she caused them

~What should her first and last name be

Roxanne Whoopi

~What should be the title

My Curse

Good luck!

~Why somebody put a curse on her

Because she new a secret about this boy (e.g. he's a sorcerer) and she broke his heart by telling it to another guy/girl

Because he wanted to ruin her reputation and cause her pain

~What should her first and last name be

Cassandra Baker

~What should be the title

Cursing ?

Sounds EXTREMELY unoriginal.