Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Good Ideas for my Movie Script?

Good Ideas for my Movie Script?

Im writing a movie and need ideas.Here's what I wanna incorporate there's this girl shes kinda preppy and rude to some people shes like the popular hot chick everybody likes and for some reason(maybe like some dude put a curse on her for being rude to him) she has to make out with alot of boys she was mean too.

Here's what I need

~Why somebody put a curse on her

~Why she has to make out with those guys(like what the curse is)

~What should her first and last name be

~What should be the title

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

OOH!! I know!

The guy who does the curse kind of likes her but she's mean to him. The guy is idk a magical creature who goes to high school or a wizard or a witch! So he teams up with the guys and tells them he will get revenge for ALL of them. Then he secretly puts the spell on her.

The girl really loves this guy but is waiting for him to ask her out. He is on the football team and is the MOST POPULAR GUY in school. The popular guy asks her out and she gets way too excited and is about to go YES YES YES YES!!!! but she holds it in and calms down and goes umm... yeah sure.

On their date he notices she has some white hair. the curse makes her get older and ugly every moment

Her name is should be Ashley Cruz.

The love's revenge should be the title

PS change any part of the scipt!! :D

The curse should have like a limit of 5 days.

• 1 decade ago

= because they can do magic

= punishment and to make up for the pain she caused them

Roxanne Whoopi

My Curse

Good luck!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Because she new a secret about this boy (e.g. he's a sorcerer) and she broke his heart by telling it to another guy/girl

Because he wanted to ruin her reputation and cause her pain

Cassandra Baker

Cursing ?

• 1 decade ago

Sounds EXTREMELY unoriginal.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.