Do girls care if a guy is circumcised?

Hi, my boyfriend is uncircumcised. We live in Canada where it's 50% are or aren't. I hear it's better in America to be circumcised because it's the Norm. Here's it's a 1/2 chance that a girl will get an uncircumcised guy. Do girls care?

• Connor
    Best Answer

Only around 50% of infant males are circumcised in the US anymore so no, it's not really a norm. Plus why does that make it better to be circumcised? I think it's better to be a leader rather than a follower. I really could care less what most people do, doesn't mean I should do it too and that it's better to do what everyone else does.

No, girls really don't care.

-Connor

I don't know about "Most" girls but I do know my friends and I think the uncircumcise is not great. I've been with one guy and I live in the USA who wasn't circumcised and I couldn't go threw with it. I can't stop wondering is it like a belly button? does it get lint in there? or left over pee? They can't wash it out every time they pee. If your uncircumcised I would go get it snipped. It makes the penis look so much prettier and come on now they need help as is don't make it even worse looking.

The only important question is do YOU care? What difference does it make what others think? BTW...as in all matters of personal taste, some will like it, some won't and some won't care, as long it works.

as you ritely said

its a matter rigeon and chance

i had a gilr left me because i was circumcised

i had nother who left his x guy because he is not circumcised

this is a personal thing

and it varied from woman to woman

but most women i know prefere circumcised men

just because its more hiéginic

nothing more than that

but i wish i was not circumcised

cos i feel my rites where aabused

so if you are not them be proud you are natural

you should be temed green call it green dig

one that is natural

You are the girl. Do you care?

Quite frankly, I have no desire to have have my thingy verbally waved like a flag in feminine social circles.

• Kas-O

Yes i care because circumcised smell better than non circumcised.. and feel better as well..

I have alot of female friends and I'd say 90% of them do care. Most of their reasons they care are these:

1) It feels better

2) Better hygiene

3) Easiest to perform oral on

4) Doesn't creep them out lol

• =]

im american; and if i liked a guy alot i guess i wouldnt care. but most girls really do prefer it. and im suprised by that statistic in canada. but yessss girls care ahah.

gooodluckk

((:

Yes, circumcised penises look and feel better, and are easier to keep clean!

Not unless they are Jewish.