My Expectatios on What will Happen at WWE Money in the Bank + Rate My Predictions or Expectations for MITB?

Money in the Bank Ladder Match for WWE Championship Shot

Randy Orton vs. Chris Jericho vs. Edge vs. Triple H vs. Evan Bourne vs. John Morrison vs. The Miz vs. Ted DiBiase

- Randy Orton "RKO's" Edge from the Top off the Ladder

- Edge "Spears" Evan Bourne off the Ladder

- Chris Jericho hits "Codebreaker" on John Morrison from Top off the Ladder

- Evan Bourne hits Shooting Star Press from the Top off the Ladder on Chris Jericho

- John Morrison hits Starship Pain on Top off the Ladder on The Miz

- The Miz hits Skull Crushing Finale on John Morrison off the Ladder

- Edge hits Edgecution on Chris Jericho from Top off the Ladder

- Triple H "Pedigree's" Ted DiBiase off the Ladder

- John Morrison's Moonsaults on Top off the Ladder & Lands on Everyone

- John Morrison Wins Money in the Bank - (WINNER)

Money in the Bank Ladder Match for World Heavyweight Championship Shot

Christian vs. Dolph Ziggler vs. Kofi Kingston vs. Drew McIntyre vs. Cody Rhodes vs. Matt Hardy vs. The Big Show vs. Kane

- Kane Double Chokeslams Christian & Matt Hardy on Top off the Ladder

- Cody Rhodes hits "Cross Roads" on Ziggler on Top off the Ladder

- Dolph Ziggler hits "Zig-Zag" on Kofi Kingston on Top off the Ladder

- Kofi Kingston hits "S.O.S." on Drew McIntyre on Top off the Ladder

- Drew McIntyre hits "Future Shock" on Kingston on Top off the Ladder

- The Big Show falls off the Top off the Ladder onto another Ladder + Ladder Breaks in Half

- Christian hits "Killswitch" on Matt Hardy on Top off the Ladder

- Matt Hardy hits "Twist of Fate" on Rhodes on Top off the Ladder

- Matt Hardy hits "Side Effect" on Christian on Top off the Ladder

- Christian hits his Inverted Facelock Backbreaker on Kane on Top off the Ladder

- Dolph Ziggler Wins Money in the Bank - (WINNER)

Steel Cage Match for WWE Championship

Sheamus vs. John Cena

- During the Match, NeXus comes out & All 4 off them Climb the Cage while the other are attacking the Referee's by the Door & Open the Door.

- Sheamus hits "Pale Justice" on John Cena from Top off the Steel Cage & Escapes

- When the Match is Over, NeXus jumps Sheamus & John Cena

- Wade Barrett uses his Championship Match at Any Pay Per View, Does his Finisher & Pins Sheamus to become New WWE Champion

- Wade Barrett is New WWE Champion - (WINNER)

World Heavyweight Championship Match

Rey Mysterio vs. Jack Swagger

- Rey Mysterio hits "619" + He goes for West Coast Pop but then Jack Swagger reverses it to Ankle Lock, Rey counters it with an Hurricanrina & Swagger lands on the Referee.

- M.V.P. comes out of nowhere & Hits "305" on Mysterio & Walks out

- Swagger & Referee both get back up, Swagger hits "Gutwrench Powerbomb" on Mysterio to become New World Heavyweight Champion

- After the Match, Swagger puts Mysterio in the Ankle Lock, Tons off People from Backstage come out to help Mysterio, but Swagger won't let go, but when he does, Mysterio is carried on a Strecher.

- M.V.P. goes backstage and does an interview & Tells WWE Universe, that he's back to his old self & Will be Next New World Champion + He's back as the Franchise Playa & Half Man Half Amazing...

So give me your thoughs on my theory for WWE Money in the Bank

Here's my Predictions

- Jack Swagger becomes New World Champion

- Wade Barrett becomes WWE Champion

- Morrison & Ziggler Win Money in the Bank

Please Rate My Expectations + Thanks

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 10 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Awesome i like the MITB's the best did you forget

Tag Team Match for the Unified Tag Team Championship

The Uso's(Jimmy Uso and Jey Uso) (with Tanima) vs. The Hart Dynasty(Tyson Kidd and David Hart Smith)(c)(with Natalya)

Singles Match for the Women's Championship

Kelly Kelly vs. Lalya(c)

it's Great the Ladder Matches 10/10 (for both)but why would MVP come out maybe someone like Cody,Ziggler or Punk .....,but i don't see MVP even on this PPV the World Heavyweight 7.2/10 the WWE Championship is good i Predicted that

Nexus was going to come out and hurt Cena while Sheamus is Escaping then he Escapes the bell rings then the Nexus sore Sheamus was running awayo they tried to get him but he had all ready sore that Shemus was up the rap then they ran up there Sheamus was to hurt so he could run anymore then some of the Raw roster came out about 7 and they had a brawl until Nexus ran away.

• 10 years ago

- I can actually see Wade Barrett winning the WWE Championship against Sheamus, but I think he will wait until Summerslam, nice prediction though.

-Ziggler, winning the MITB match okay but I don't think he deserves it but since his a younger guy and trying to get over as a heel I wouldn't care.

-Rey,losing ok even though I think Rey will have a short reign but I think he will have it for at least 2 months or three.

-Other wise pretty sweet.

• 3 years ago

WWE females's Championship experience Layla (c) vs. Kelly Kelly Winner and NEW females's Champion: Kelly Kelly WWE Diva's Championship experience Alicia Fox (c) vs. Eve Winner and nonetheless Diva's Champion: Alicia Fox WWE Unified Tag crew Championship experience The Hart Dynasty (c) vs. The Uso's Winners and NEW Unified Tag crew Champion: The Uso's WWE international Heavyweight Championship experience Rey Mysterio (c) vs. Jack Swagger Winner and nonetheless international Heavyweight Champion by using disqualification: Rey Mysterio metal Cage experience for the WWE Championship Sheamus (c) vs. John Cena Winner and nonetheless WWE Champion: Sheamus WWE raw funds contained in the monetary company Ladder experience part vs. Evan Bourne vs. Chris Jericho vs. Randy Orton vs. Ted DiBiase vs. Mark Henry vs. The Miz vs. John Morrison Winner: Chris Jericho WWE Smackdown funds contained in the monetary company Ladder experience Kofi Kingston vs. Matt Hardy vs. Christian vs. Drew McIntyre vs. Dolph Ziggler vs. huge coach vs. Cody Rhodes vs. Kane Winner: Christian BQ: definite, they are going to intrude contained in the metal Cage experience

• Dass
    Lv 7
    10 years ago

I don't really see how you could do Starship Pain from the ladder.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.