Best Robert Downey Jr movies?

I've decided to get my best friend a bunch of Robert Downey Jr movies for her since she's in absolute love with him. She owns Iron Man, Tropic Thunder and The Shaggy Dog (lolz). She wants some of his earlier works, so I was wondering what to get her. I've seen Fur and Home for the Holidays and was... show more I've decided to get my best friend a bunch of Robert Downey Jr movies for her since she's in absolute love with him.
She owns Iron Man, Tropic Thunder and The Shaggy Dog (lolz). She wants some of his earlier works, so I was wondering what to get her.
I've seen Fur and Home for the Holidays and was thinking about getting them for her.I was also thinking about Kiss Kiss Bang Bang, Chaplin and/or The Soloist.

Tell me what you think and if these ones are good or if their are better ones to get her. Thanks.
Update: Oh I forgot that she does have Sherlock Holmes (she bought it for me for grad too) and she owns Iron Man. \
These suggestions all have been great.