Why do some white girls on here, like to bash asian girls for dating white guys?

I mean seriously, it's 2010 and interracial dating is much alive. I am not saying all of them do this, but I have seen questions regarding white guys dating asian women, and I have seen some of them say some pretty harsh things and actually get thumbs up for it. Take the user Jennifer <3 Cali for example, she always has something bad to say about them, and black girls too. I just think it's stupid how immaturely people act, I mean I have seen many pretty asian girls and a lot of guys that like them. There are enough of your men to go around for all of y'all, so why do some of you bash asian girls who do date them? Seriously, stop spreading hate.

Best Answer

I'm asian and it's ok. I actually haven't seen it in a long time. This place is sad though. Everyone seems to be 'spreading the hate'.

hi i'm an equivalent opportunist myself. i think of maximum asian men are uncertain whilst it is composed of asking out different races. My asian male acquaintances are quite often timid whilst it is composed of asking yet another race out in basic terms using unsureness that they have got bearing directly to the lady saying absolute to relationship an asian guy. additionally rejection performs a great place (yet that is in each state of affairs). i individually think of in case you click with somebody that is not proper what race they're. yet i discover it complicated to locate a Indian woman which will date exterior their race. i think of Indian women folk are alluring. As for asian ladies relationship white men, my asian woman acquaintances say that that is something different and that they do no longer want to be with asian men using fact they see them as being like their father. previous college asian fathers are many times unattached, unemotional, and scarcity in affection/intimacy in the direction of their relatives. jointly as white men grant that. yet they agree that for sure cases have replaced and asian men now a days are lots extra loving & emotional than their fathers or fathers fathers.

• jim h

Some people just can't get through the day without bashing someone . It's called immaturity, and it's rampant in today's society.

you are right it is 2010 and not everyone has to be brainwashed and buy into the hype of IR dating. They want to be with their men and they see you as Obstacles in their way. Most people date and marry their own which is a fact, they dont like the fact that you are making it harder for them to find what they want.

IR dating does not solve racial problems, i dont know why minorities believe it does, it only wipes you out and by default there will be less racial problems by virtue of you eliminating yourselves, not because of mutual understanding, so it is not exactly a victory since it leads to the destruction and nullification of minorities in the end.

I would like there to be no racism and everyone to get a long, but wiping out your genes is a cop out. You are basically admitting we cant sit down and understand each other, and that one of us has to be wiped out so we arent hated anymore, That is why i dont IR

Source(s): Im not racist, i have black friends, i Just think IR is counterproductive

I don't trash them. I don't care who people date or why it's such a big deal. I don't date outside of my race, but if someone wants to fine. I just think it's weird when people prefer to date outside of their race and talk badly about their own. Which they do a lot.

I've seen a lot of Asians bashing others blacks and whites on here as well.

Okay it has nothing to do with race at all. You see, women like men can get Jelous, esepcially when they are lonely. There is a whole bunch of different factors, asides that.

Agreed.

people are not brainwahsed by interracial dating, wat kind of idiot logic is that? and thier not wipeing them selfs out, get a clue to that moron a few posts up, you cant wipe out your genes

• Leinad

because those white women are hurt and they want their men back.