Coming down from a bad trip on Magic Mushrooms (shrooms)?

The other night I experimented with magic mushrooms for the first time with a group of friends, I had smoked Marijuana a few times before and wanted to try something new. The problem was I didn't plan it out right and was slightly unaware of the concept of the drug and its effects. I ended up peaking at the... show more The other night I experimented with magic mushrooms for the first time with a group of friends, I had smoked Marijuana a few times before and wanted to try something new. The problem was I didn't plan it out right and was slightly unaware of the concept of the drug and its effects. I ended up peaking at the point when my friends were sobering up, they kept my company while I was high but wernt able to properly look after me (trip sit me). I was still with some friends but they were sober at this point and I ended up having a bad trip, I was hallucinating but not having any scary visuals or anything like that, it was more the fact that I was confused and scared because of my distorted view of reality and I felt an extreme clash of inner emotions and thoughts causing me to have what was almost like bad mental flashbacks of things from the past. Later I then started having attacks of panic, anxiety and paranoia. I then took a train by myself to meet one of my other friends to stay at his house because I was too afraid to call my parents to pick me up, the train trip was scary and at this point I was still freaking out, I waited for a train for 20 minutes and every passing minute felt like it was an hour. When I got to my friends house I sat down and watched some TV which made me feel slightly better but the drug was still too much of a mindf*ck for me to handle.

The next morning I felt severely depressed and started shaking and crying, my dad came into my room and knew something was really wrong, I ended up telling him I had a bad trip on magic mushrooms because I felt It was screwing with my head and I was too worried about it to keep it to myself.

Two days after taking shrooms I am progressively starting to feel a bit better but don't really want to leave my house to go out. I met up with one of my friends for Coffee which I could handle but I don't feel like going out to a party or to meet up with anyone unless its a small group of people because I still feel anxious and slightly paranoid even though I'm a social and outgoing person. My head is really scattered and I feel slightly almost like socially retarded kind of like the next day after smoking marijuana but its alot worse and I still feel really out of it after 2 days. I have Asbergers and a family history of Psychosis which is making me really worried that my head is going to be screwed for the rest of my life and that I'm going to develop Schizophrenia or Bi-Polar. I'm worried I'm going to be in this state for the rest of my life. Is it regular to feel this way a few days after taking magic mushrooms? I'm really worried and I'd appreciate it if someone could help me out with this.

PS: please don't give me any of your "drugs are bad mccckaayyy" bullshit. I know It was a stupid decision to take shrooms and especially a bad decision not planning it out right but I've learn from my mistakes and have decided not to take any drugs again including Marijuana. From this day on I'm going to stick to only drinking and smoking cigarettes.