What is the relation between religion and trolls.............?

15 Answers

Relevance
  • 10 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Mathematical relation between religion and trolls as proposed by Sir Aryan :

The number of trolls in any religion is directly proportional to square of popularity of that religion.

i.e If popularity of a religion gets increased by 2 points (i.e 2 more people like it) then number of trolls get increased by (2)^2 = 4

If popularity increases by 4 then trolls increase by (4)^4 = 16 and so on.....

• 10 years ago

Once upon a time the local priest made a declaration that all trolls had to be killed, so they all fled. Some hid under bridges and would attack people who crossed the bridge. Even now, hundreds of years later, trolls still hate religion.

• 10 years ago

Every Religion know Trolls.

But all Troll not know about Religion.

• 10 years ago

Trolls come to insult religions. This is the principles of a troll. Now, there are modern trolls, and they come to insult and also coming in famous members avatar and also float insulting questions.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Lisa
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

Just out of curiosity, what is your idea of a rude statement? Is the statement "Christianity is ridiculous" an offensive statement? What about "God is imaginary"? I'm honestly curious, because this section has some of the most oversensitive people I've ever seen. There are people here who think it's rude that atheists show up here at all.

• 10 years ago

Trolls try to malign religions of others to rake up controversies and spread hatred.

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

The same relation as in between Banjaran and Khushboo.

I have seen Khushboo giving BAs to Banjaran only, why ?

Are they same person ?

• Vicky
    Lv 4
    10 years ago

Other fairy-tales exist in religion, why can't trolls?

• 10 years ago

The kind of relation that we have with trolls,

NOTHING!

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

A very strong bond....

Trolls require religion ....... and religion requires trolls

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.