The cheapness of the rule of law and the U.S. Constitution under Obama?

It never ceases to amaze me that Malik Zulu Shabazz ( Black Panther leader in Philadelphia) can make threats to kill Whites and their babies and was directly involved in the intentional intimidation and harassment of voters in Philadelphia ( a violation of Federal law) and Eric Holder (Attorney General for the U.S. Dept. of Justice) dismisses the entire case as an issue of free speech while an autistic boy (Shane Finn) in special education classes can be charged with making a "terrorist threat" against his teacher over a picture that he drew.

What do you think about this?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Sir C
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Disenfranchisement of a voters vote only applies to democratic party politics. Remember the chads. Hate crimes and discrimination only applies against Afros. When reversed the federal DOJ dismisses all evidence and allegations and has proven what this country is about to be all about. Like when Clinton attacked religion and Reno swept it under the rug as a cult but when Obama sets in "church" for 20 years and claims he didn't hear none of it the sheeple believed the tripe and look what is happening to all of us now. Our very lives and the lives of our young are threatened and DOJ dismisses it. A Black coworker told me in confidence that Black men prefer white women because they are prettier than Black women. I guess that is why white women weren't mentioned as part of the eradication of the whites. The White House has been Blackened by Clinton through his filthy nasty adulterous activities forever more as is our nation until the end of time is how I see our destiny now. But then souls are colorless I think. Holder has attempted to sweep this threat under the rug claiming lack of evidence when the video on Youtube is glaringly revealing just what this nation is becoming. We have no protection on our borders and no protection from our DOJ.

Your question has inspired deep serious thought. Thank you for awakening a needed examination of fact.

• This is the unwavering hypocrisy of the left. When that Harvard professor claimed racism after the police questioned him about a possible break in...Obama was right there bam! He makes a statement and calls the police foolish. Later of course realizing that the professor was the real dumbass. Obama's solution? "Let's all drink some beer and shake hands". What a clown.

Obama says nothing about the Black Panther polling incident and nothing about the case being dropped. You know damn well that Holder dropped the case with approval from Obama. No keg party, no shaking of hands......nothing!

Racism is a liberal one way street.

Inspector: You're a moron. Conservatives do not say that any government is communist. The Constitution specifically limits the power of government. It's you liberals that want to expand the power beyond what the Constitution grants to the government.

• 1 decade ago

In this case lets go back to the first ,mistake.

The Philly PD should have removed this guy from the voting station instead of allowing his potentially "riot causing behavior" to ensue.

These types of issues should be handled at the lowest levels possible, and do not warrant federal indictments if the local cops were to do their jobs correctly.

I am conservative by nature but don't believe this thug "Shibazz" deserves all of the attention as we have bigger fish to fry.

I will say though it is clearly evident that we have double standards in this country and the current administration which favor black interests.

• 1 decade ago

Wait. Where in the constitution does it say it's the Federal governments job to regulate what happens outside polling places? Sounds like a states rights thing to me. These conservatives are really pathetic, they will say ANY government is communism, except the government they want.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Black Panther and Obama are not the same group! BREAKING NEWS! Despite what you parrot from Fox News..

Source(s): As for the rule of law, didn't see you fascists from GOP complain about Bush's ILLEGAL wiretaps.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

One black man makes a stupid statement that is protected by freedom of speech and 150 million white people get pissed off.

No one agrees with that guy or likes him, get over it.

• 1 decade ago

Dear GOD whats next???

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.