Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 decade ago

Do cons watch Fox News because they can't handle the truth?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

nope but libs do bring FOX News into the mix because they CANNOT defend their water walking kenyan in chief!!!

• atif
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

i understand for a reality that many conservatives do not watch Fox and ward off it. My ex-marine father is taken into consideration one of them by fact he can't stand the organic bias on that channel. BTW, I evaluate myself a reasonable too yet i'm getting plenty extra conservatives call me a evil leftist by fact I rail against Fox information and Sarah Palin and the Tea social gathering. it is merely the way partisans artwork. You get it from the two factors. I see the worthiness of many conservative regulations yet you basically make a grievance of them in any way and you're referred to as a rabid liberal. i'm specific you get it from liberals yet you could not say those assaults basically come from the left.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

63% of americans who watch cable news watch fox, fox accounts for the top 9 most viewed cable news shows for the past 9 years, fox averages 2.6 million viewers per day and the 2nd place channel "CNN" averages 700,000. get a life

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

No they watch FOX so they get the truth on the Black Panthers, all the other sheepish networks won't tell the truth about that bunch of criminals.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

I watched a little bit of Chris Matthews today.

• 1 decade ago

Yeah, you keep telling yourself that. Then the coming Dem bloodbath in Nov will be a surprise

for you.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Nice source. A liberal website, which anyone can go to and change the information. Libs, just don't get it.

• If you watch any TV channel for "truth" you will not get it. No matter if its FOX, ABC, MSNBC, or CNN.

• 1 decade ago

I bet you still believe in santa,the tooth fairy and global warming....

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

They prefer being lied to.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.