Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 decade ago

Do cons watch Fox News because they can't handle the truth?

Favorite Answer

nope but libs do bring FOX News into the mix because they CANNOT defend their water walking kenyan in chief!!!

• atif

i understand for a reality that many conservatives do not watch Fox and ward off it. My ex-marine father is taken into consideration one of them by fact he can't stand the organic bias on that channel. BTW, I evaluate myself a reasonable too yet i'm getting plenty extra conservatives call me a evil leftist by fact I rail against Fox information and Sarah Palin and the Tea social gathering. it is merely the way partisans artwork. You get it from the two factors. I see the worthiness of many conservative regulations yet you basically make a grievance of them in any way and you're referred to as a rabid liberal. i'm specific you get it from liberals yet you could not say those assaults basically come from the left.

63% of americans who watch cable news watch fox, fox accounts for the top 9 most viewed cable news shows for the past 9 years, fox averages 2.6 million viewers per day and the 2nd place channel "CNN" averages 700,000. get a life

No they watch FOX so they get the truth on the Black Panthers, all the other sheepish networks won't tell the truth about that bunch of criminals.

I watched a little bit of Chris Matthews today.

Yeah, you keep telling yourself that. Then the coming Dem bloodbath in Nov will be a surprise

for you.

Nice source. A liberal website, which anyone can go to and change the information. Libs, just don't get it.

• If you watch any TV channel for "truth" you will not get it. No matter if its FOX, ABC, MSNBC, or CNN.

I bet you still believe in santa,the tooth fairy and global warming....

They prefer being lied to.