Anonymous

what is a "pretty boy" to you?

what specific traits do you think of when you hear "pretty boy" or is it more about his behavior?

Update:

post a picture if you want.

17 Answers

Relevance
  • 10 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Leonardo Di Caprio in this pic and age

http://photos.posh24.com/p/376199/l/leonardo_dicap...

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

EXAMPLE:

Chris Brown

Trey Songz

etc......

I think a pretty boy lives off his looks! There's a difference between a handsome confident man that knows he has more to offer than his exterior then a pretty boy that thinks that's all he has to have! Same thing with a female bimbo vs. beautiful classy woman with more to offer than her looks! YOu can tell the difference between Boris Kodjoe and Tyson beckford! Look at the way the carry themselve! Tyson would screw many women simply because he knows he can! Boris kodjoe is extremely beautiful but you can tell that he actually values women and family!

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

I always think of American Indian men when I think of pretty boys. THEY ARE SOOOO HANDSOME. Pretty boy is a extra smooth faced man who is extremely handsome. It has nothing to do with actions just solely looks. That's why I chose to talk about American Indian men becuase they may be pretty but they are some of the manliest and masculine warriors in history!!! Go A.I.M !

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

- Looks like the male version of Paris Hilton on occasion

- Loves skinny jeans

- Rich because of his parents, relatives or friends, famous for being famous and most of all spoiled (a spoiled brat)

- Dislikes masculinity, conservatism, traditionalism, fighting, etc

- Likes to be waaay too domesticated

- A child or a boy

Source(s): A pretty boy is a child to me
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 10 years ago

A pretty boy to me is: A boy who wears smart clothes/clean clothes, nice hair, clean teeth, with a great personality and good behaviour.

• 10 years ago

Zac Efron is the perfect example of a pretty boy!

• 3 years ago

i know which you will locate it very almost too complicated to have faith, yet regrettably,i'm by no ability refered to as warm /attractive /lovable / particularly or desirable ! each so often i'm noted as the `Rottweiler lady`, yet i'm hoping this is as a results of the fact I even have 2 of them, no longer using fact i glance like them!!

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

A male with androgynous features. I mean, really feminine mannerism.

• 10 years ago

Pretty boy: Skinny jeans, colorful clothes, don't fight, stuckup, can be any race

• 10 years ago

i think of a guy that has a rich boy style, and has the perfect hair! lol, not gay, but loves to look good and to be pampered!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.