Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingBaby Names · 1 decade ago

Ok so i need you to tell me what you think of all these names for Girls :)?

These are all my favorite Girls names and i neep other peoples oppion :) please rate each on a scale of 1 to 10 :)

Arabella ( nickname Ara)

Aarah

Adah ( i like this spelling better because this spelling is Hebrew (Ada) is not)

Annabeth

Alisabeth (nickname Alisa)

Arianna (or Ariana Nick name Aria)

Hadassah (its a biblical name and im a Christian and i just love the name :)

Lilyrose

Tahlia

Rayne

Dehlila

Julia

Juliet

Vanssa

Veronica (Ronnie as a nick name

Katia

Natalia

Karah

Farrah

Lilaya (pronounced Li as in lint as laya like princess leia from star wars)

Sophia

Laya

Janelle

Savanna

Eleah

Analisa

Clara

Heidi (its just do Cute :)

Ok so what do you think of these names and what would be some good middle names to go with each?

i only have a few middle names picked out i like:

Rose

Rayne

Brooks

Eden

I need more though :) thanks

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Arabella- I think it's really sweet, quite unsual but not too weird 9/10

Aarah- i do like it, but i think i prefer your first choice of using this as a nickname for Arabella 7/10

Adah ( i like this spelling better because this spelling is Hebrew (Ada) is not)- It looks very pretty, but im not sure i like the sound. Do you say aye-da or add-uh? if its the first one, i like a lot, 9/10. If it's the second one, it sounds too much like the snake, 5/10

Annabeth- I like it actually, its very cute. Please keep it like that though, i hate double barrelled first names 8/10

Alisabeth (nickname Alisa)- I've never heard of it before, but it's very pretty. I may have to remember it actually! 9/10

Arianna (or Ariana Nick name Aria)- It's pretty, i just don't like it as much as the rest of your list. It's not so unique. 7/10

Hadassah - Wow, thats beautiful actually. I love the christian meaning, its great if you're a christian. I'll remember that one! :) 10/10

Lilyrose- I'm glad one havn't got the line (-), but it really sounds more like 2 names instead of one to me. I would use Rosa as the middle, then it's lovely 7/10

Tahlia- I wouldn't use it myself, but it's very pretty. I don't really like the "Ta" bit. but im just being fussy, it's actually a very nice name 8/10

Rayne- pronounced like Rain? wow, its quite out there, but i like it a lot. I know a Rainbow, and she gets a load of compliments about her name 8/10

Dehlila- One of my favourites! the only doubt i have is the song why why why dehlila. I spell it delilah, but i think it's equally nice either way. 9.5/10

Julia- I prefer Juliet, then you could call her Julia if you wanted to. But still very girly and pretty 9/10

Juliet- Love! this is on my list too, as the middle for Rosalie. its so feminine and romantic 10/10

Vanssa- did you mean Vanessa? I like it, the nickname Nessa's nice. I had an obsession with that name when i was younger 8/10

Veronica (Ronnie as a nick name)- it's cute, but not my style. I prefer more girly names 6/10

Katia- ooh, very cute! Like katie, but more unique. wow, i like a lot 9.5/10

Natalia- It is very pretty. I think because Natalie is 3 syllabols anway, the extra one is a bit unessecary.. but i'm not sure, it does look much nicer. anyway, 9/10

Karah- to be honest i prefer Karen or Carrie, but it's quite nice. 6/10

Farrah- Hmm, i know a boy called Faran, so i think of that sorry 5/10

Lilaya- To be honest it's quite fussy, and i think i prefer layla. But it's very pretty, and once people know how to say it she should be fine 8/10

Sophia- gorgeous, not as unique as the rest, but still pretty 9/10

Laya- I prefer Layla, but this is quite nice. To me it sort of sounds like Leah said with an accent 7/10

Janelle- Pretty, is it french? sounds very elegant 9/10

Savanna- i prefer it spelt Savannah, but i like it. Reminds me of a little girl with blonde hair who likes animals 9/10

Eleah- It's nice, it wouldn't use it myself, but i'd admire it on another person. 8/10

Analisa- Ooh, beautful! i actually love this! 10/10

Clara- very cute. I can imagine a little girl who likes ballet! 9/10

Heidi- I love! i think of a really pretty girl, really down to earth, with a flower in her hair :) 10/10

I love off your middles, especially Eden which is on my list. How about Hazel, Alice, June, Ivy, Iris, joy, Eloise, Hope, Faith, May, Summer, Eve

I would use Brooke instead of Brooke though, just a suggestion :)

hope this helps :)

• 1 decade ago

Arabella-6

Arah-8

Adah-5

Annabeth-4

Alisabeth-4

Arianna-7

Hadassa-6

Lilyrose-3

Tahlia-8

Rayne-9

Dehlila-3

Julia-4

Juliet-6

Vanssa-8

Veronica-8

Katia-9

Natalia-8

Karah-7

Farrah-8

Lilaya-10

Sophia-9

Laya-10

Janelle-6

Savanna-10

Eleah-3

Analisa-4

Clara-3

Heidi -3

I like all the middle names :)

the name combo i like the most would either be Savanna Rayne or Sophia Rose

• 1 decade ago

arabella:2/10

aarah:4/10

adah:4/10

annabeth:5/10

alisabeth:5/10

ariannna:2/10, dont like the nickname

hadassah:4/10

lilyrose:6/10

tahlia:5/10

rayne:4/10

dehlila:4/10

julia:8/10

juliet:1/10

vanessa:1/10

veronica:8/10

katia:5/10

natalia:8/10

karah:10/10

farrah:1/10

lilaya:2/10

sophia:9/10

laya:8/10

janelle:8/10

savanna:3/10

eleah:5/10

analisa:3/10

clara:2/10

heidi:4/10

Middle Names:

ilikeallthemiddlenames

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

ok im rating my 10 being the best 1 the worst

Arabella ( nickname Ara) --------------------------------------------------------------------------------4

Aarah-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------3

Adah ( i like this spelling better because this spelling is Hebrew (Ada) is not)--------2

Annabeth---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------1

Alisabeth (nickname Alisa)---------------------------------------------------------------------------------5

Arianna (or Ariana Nick name Aria)---------------------------------------------------------------------10:)

Hadassah (its a biblical name and im a Christian and i just love the name :)--------------0

Lilyrose----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------7

Tahlia-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------6

Rayne-6

Dehlila-3

Julia-7

Juliet-7

Vanssa-6

Veronica (Ronnie as a nick name -5

Katia-4

Natalia-8

Karah-9

Farrah-4

Lilaya (pronounced Li as in lint as laya like princess leia from star wars)

Sophia---10:) :):)

Laya-7

Janelle-8

Savanna-8

Eleah-8

Analisa-6

Clara-9

Heidi (its just do Cute :)

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Heidi Marie is pretty adorable :) and I really like the name Tahlia too, it's my best friend's name and it's the Spanish version of the name 'Odette'

• 1 decade ago

Heidi rose. CUTE or heidi brooks or heidi rayne. heidi marie. kayla. heidi ray

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.