American citizen in being sued for alleged software piracy in Mexico, What are my options?

Alright so I'm in this dispute with a lawyer who believes the operating system I sold him was pirated even though windows 7 has built in anti piracy software aka (Anti Virus), which I might add was validated and confirmed online to be genuine, and the operating system worked for a period of eight months. I... show more Alright so I'm in this dispute with a lawyer who believes the operating system I sold him was pirated even though windows 7 has built in anti piracy software aka (Anti Virus), which I might add was validated and confirmed online to be genuine, and the operating system worked for a period of eight months. I currently have no passport and am in need of assistance I know that in a court order I could ask for the verification of the liscence code from Redmond washington (Were I revcieved the liscence.) I however lack the financial strangth to pay for a lawyer down here to fight in my defense. What can I do?
1 answer 1