Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsBasketball · 10 years ago

Would you rather watch Brett Favre & the Vikings at Green Bay or Lebron & the Heat at Cleveland?

If both games aired at the same time, like on Christmas, which would you watch?

* I know I asked this in the football category already. I'm looking for different opinions.

• Eric B
    Favorite Answer

Easy answer: King James - Wade - Bosh and the Heat at Clevetown!

FACT:

THIS GAME WILL BE A BEATDOWN, A THROTTLING, BY THE HANDS OF KING JAMES! He dedicated 7 long years for that pathetic moron Gilbert, and he never was treated with the help he so deserved! Watch out Cleve, a can of whoop*** is going to be delivered hardcore!

There will be Wade dishing no-look pass after no-look pass to a skyward King J throwing DOWN ON THE ANEMIC D of the Cavs! King J will show emphatically just how powerful he really is! ~ Heck, he might even drop 60 on Cleve just to put an exclamation point on it! ~ a-la-Jordan!

Oh, lest we forget there's Bosh, their other assassin, waiting to block the perimeter while Wade and King J own the paint!

Source(s): you can smell the fear in the air!

Lebron in Cleveland. We've already seen Favre in Green Bay.

Brett Favre & the Vikings at Green Bay

Source(s): Football>Basketball

probably brett favre, i love them both, brett favre is my favorite qb, and lebron is my favorite basketball player, but when it comes down to it it i'd rather watch football. thats a tough one though

LeBron in Cleveland.

• Favre and the Viking.

I just like football better.

brett favre

• J

lebron back in cleveland

lebron