What is your favorite Kylie Minogue Song and Album? Also where can I get her albums in the U.S.?

Favorite Answer

Definitely "Fever", it marks the beginning of Kylie's "adult" stage to me, leaving the somewhat silly and infantile era of songs like "Tears On My Pillow" behind for good. The album is sexy, charming and provocative, and I find each and every song to be mesmerizing. If I'm to pick one, I'd say "Come Into My World", but it's the kind of record that one can play from beginning to end and never find a dull moment.

Kylie's albums are pretty easy to get in the US. Maybe some of the old ones can be a little harder to find at record stores. Still, they're easy enough to buy through Amazon, although sometimes they can get a bit pricy. Have a look around, I'm confident you'll find them all with little inconvenience.

Cheers! :)