promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

Dolly Parton vs Whitney Houston?

Singer, Lyricast, COmposer, and Instrumentilast

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

1. Singer - Dolly, because she has the voice of an angel. Whitney just screams.

2. Lyricist/Composer - Dolly hands down, she's written 3000 songs, Whitney has co-written about 5.

3. Instrumentalist - Dolly, she plays 10 instruments, Whitney plays none.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Whitney Houston before the drugs hands down

• 4 years ago

Dolly Parton did not have the ultimate voice yet as a musician i might fee her larger. Afraid i've got in no way enjoyed Whitney. definite she had a large selection yet I in no way felt any of her songs on the emotional point. I choose Dolly making a music 'i'll constantly Love You'. Mariah is someplace in between... it incredibly is unhappy to make sure her growing to be to be considered one of those hyped up bimbo in the midst of her existence. have self belief it or not, as quickly as she became actual considered as a serious artist.

• 1 decade ago

Whitney Houston. Before the drugs she was the voice of her generation.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Whitney Houston of course, she was my favourite singer when I was younger then she went downhill but she has an amazing voice, Dolly has an annoying voice.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

You will not get a fair response from black people on this, they are just too racist and one sided. That and most simply do not even know much about Dolly, but because this is a black/white type question they will automatically choose the black person, its just how black folks are. Although Whitney was great, Dolly was pretty good also. If you just say singing ability then Whitney wins, but every other category Dolly wins. Dolly is not a bad singer, just different type, many can argue that Dolly is a better singer, depends on what you like.

• Definitely Whitney Houston.

But the one before Bobby and the drugs.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Whitney before the drugs.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Whitney Houston.

Dolly Parton does not even have such a great voice, I refuse to understand why you chose her out of all comparisons.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.