Does Masturbation=Sleep?

Had an ex-boyfriend who told me that he used to masturbate to sleep sometimes. Is there any medical evidence of this being true. I know the question is odd, but just came into my head, ha a pun!

Best Answer

yes

orgasm releases stress relieving chemicals and the body feels good, relaxed.

Research shows that during ejaculation, men release a cocktail of brain chemicals, including norepinephrine, serotonin, oxytocin, vasopressin, nitric oxide (NO), and the hormone prolactin. The release of prolactin is linked to the feeling of sexual satisfaction, and it also mediates the “recovery time” that men are well aware of—the time a guy must wait before “giving it another go.” Studies have also shown that men deficient in prolactin have faster recovery times.

Prolactin levels are naturally higher during sleep, and animals injected with the chemical become tired immediately. This suggests a strong link between prolactin and sleep, so it’s likely that the hormone’s release during orgasm causes men to feel sleepy.

• woods

Sleep Masturbation

You have to keep leaving her alone. If there's ANY hope for this relationship right now, it's only going to occur if you stop trying to cling to her and trap her. Read here https://tr.im/6Rtoy

If she sees you as a stalker, she feels that she cannot escape you. It's absolutely IMPOSSIBLE for her to value you and respect you when this is the case. There's a good chance it's too late already, but if there's even the smallest flicker of hope in her heart for you - you absolutely must stop sabatoging yourself like this!

You need to drop off the map. Stop doing whatever you're doing. Stop trying to contact her. Yes, she will leave you alone too. Even if she does end up coming back to you, it will likely take the better part of a year before that happens. The reason for this is because she needs to develop a different opinion of you. She needs time to see that you're not the creepy, verbally abusive stalker that she had you pegged as. If she still cares, she will get in touch with you then. At that point, you may have gotten over her yourself. But either way, you need to stop trying to make something happen with your ex. This is something that you simply cannot control. Stop behaving out of desperation and let go.

• Ya-Hoo

I've never been too horny to sleep or used masturbation as a sleep enhancer, but it does quench the biological urges I get every once in awhile that can become annoying to service.

I had a broken heart for almost two months. I couldn't eat properly and my life was just going straight to the drain... but as soon as I applied this strategies, my ex came running back to me in a matter of weeks. I can’t even thank you enough for this https://tr.im/q3oea

It's not the masturbation, but the orgasm that helps a male to fall asleep quickly. The male orgasm will release endorphins in a large amount very quickly, which creates a soporific state. When women orgasm, they will have similar amounts of endorphins released but slowly over a longer period of time

It's true.... I think it just releases tension... It works for me and my fiance.

Studies show that masturbation (and orgasm) actually releases endorphins in your brain.

According to Seventeen magazine: "... doctors say masturbation has medical benefits. It can relieve stress, insomnia, headaches, PMS, and menstrual cramps. During masturbation (and orgasm), your brain releases endorphins — chemicals that ease pain, elevate your mood, and make you feel better."

Also, not only masturbation does this... The endorphins released are the same when you have sex. Haven't you ever heard "put you to bed"?

Best Sexual Addiction Treatment

In some cultures it is natural for parents to sooth the children to sleep by caressing the kids in this way. This soothes the child and adds intimacy.

It is quite normal for people of all ages to masturbate and the effort involved and the good feeling experienced will work both night and morning, as a soothing prelude to a day or as a wake up call to raise blood pressure.

But beware of habitual masturbation. For this can cause problems when trying to relate intimately with a member of the opposite sex. In other words, you wont be up to it, preferring to keep it to yourself.

Don't ever take the sleeping pills route!!

1. They will damage your liver big time and you can get into serious health problems.

2. You will get hooked up on them and you won't be able to have a normal life any more if you don't take your pills everyday.

The sleeping pills industry is damaging our health by capitalizing on our ignorance, and by distracting people from effective and natural ways to deal with this problem. I had been taking prescription sleep medications [Ambien] for over 5 years. It stopped working and I simply took more. Still did not work. Nights were very difficult - medication put me to sleep but I would wake up after 2–3 hours with a strong sympathetic response (fast pulse, pounding heartbeat, wide awake alert). It was a very difficult cycle to break. I was really in bad shape due to lack of sleep.

After years of struggling I was able to cure my insomnia naturally and pretty fast. I followed the Sleep Tracks sleep optimization program, here is their official web -site if you want to take a look: http://www.insomniacure.net

Ohhh..and Good Luck!