What old cartoon movie has a blue dog and a gang of other dogs?

I can't remember the name of the movie but it was probably made in the late 80's early 90's. I watched it on VHS all the time when i was little! but i can't remember the name of it. I remember they all lived in a house and they also had a friend cat who was black and white. I need to drink some more... show more I can't remember the name of the movie but it was probably made in the late 80's early 90's. I watched it on VHS all the time when i was little! but i can't remember the name of it. I remember they all lived in a house and they also had a friend cat who was black and white. I need to drink some more of that memory juice!
It was a really cute cartoon movie and it wasn't made by disney and its not huckleberry hound or blue's clues. I hope this is enough information. Oh and i think there was another yellow dog on there along with a bunch of other ones. Sorry i can't remember more but if you know you will easily get best answer lol.
thanks so much!
2 answers