How to burn an Iso file to a disc using Nero Express?

I know this an easy answer for some but as everyone realizes sometimes thing what works on one computer may be set up different on another computer.Okay,I changed an rar file to an iso(I think).I opened winrar and extracted it from my e drive to my c drive(why I don't know,that's what the instructions said... show more I know this an easy answer for some but as everyone realizes sometimes thing what works on one computer may be set up different on another computer.Okay,I changed an rar file to an iso(I think).I opened winrar and extracted it from my e drive to my c drive(why I don't know,that's what the instructions said to do) in my e drive it was just one file but now in my c drive it is about 15 lines and I can't figure out how to get in from there thru Nero to a disc.Plus,the reason I said I converted it "I think" is because in my c drive it 4 of the 15 lines show up as those 3 little books like an rar.Right?Can someone give me a step by step on how to do this correctly and please make it clear because I am new at this.
Thanks.
4 answers 4