Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Business & FinanceCorporations · 1 decade ago

whats a good online canadian pharmaceutical company?

Hi, I currently live in america and im just wondering if its possible to buy pharmaceutical drugs from Canada without a prescription.

1 Answer

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I tried buying from canada, but they do require a prescription to ship back to the united states. next I tried a European site World-Rx.Net and I have been using them for a few years now. while there are many online sites I am pretty sure that most of them are scams. We verified this site by actually calling their toll free number and asking questions about them. we were amazed, the first 3 sites we tried this with either never answered the phone or could not answer anything about where the meds are manufactured or their return policy, if a store know nothing about their business I have to assume they are not a real store.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.