An atheist facebook status I could post?

So I'm sure many of you with facebooks have seen things such as these amongst your friends in their status updates "I asked Jesus, "How much do you love me?"Jesus replied, "This much" and he stretched his arms on the cross and died, If you believe in God, and your thankful for... show more So I'm sure many of you with facebooks have seen things such as these amongst your friends in their status updates

"I asked Jesus, "How much do you love me?"Jesus replied, "This much" and he stretched his arms on the cross and died, If you believe in God, and your thankful for everything you have, Put this as your status."

So I was wondering, does anyone know of, or have any good ideas for a pro-atheist status I could post such as the one above? I think it would be good for people to see who I really am and where I stand, and it would give some of my fellow atheist friends something to be proud of. ^_^

Thank you in advance
Update: Uh, thanks guys I appreciate the answers, but I was hoping for something with a little more... peace :P
Update 2: Jeez hartless_hank that was... pretty heartless. Ahahah. Tis okay, it's your opinion I suppose