Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 9 years ago

My girlfriend passed out during sex and she's mad that I kept going?

My roommates and I threw a party in our house a couple nights ago where my girlfriend of two years and I both got drunk. At the end of the night, she and I went to my bedroom and began having sex. However, she was really drunk and passed out in the middle of it. I noticed she was out, but proceeded to finish, anyway. The next morning, when I told her I was a little upset with her for falling asleep, it came up that I continued even after I knew she had passed out. She's now mad at me and thinks what I did was "really messed up." Honestly, I'm not a sick or twisted guy, but I don't know what I did wrong. Was it bad of me to keep going? I mean, in my defense, she fell asleep DURING intercourse which she consented to; I would never begin to have sex with her if she was already passed out. I was just wondering if what I did was really wrong or if it was understandable? Thanks for your input.

• Ava
    Best Answer

ive heard of guys doing that before, but their wives were always really mad about it too. what you did wasnt the worst thing in the world but I do think its a little messed up. you had sex with an unconscious person... once she lost the power to disagree, its sort of like rape and it may even legally be considered rape for all I know. (and for the record a drunk woman consenting doesnt actually count as consent and she could get technically get you in trouble if she wanted to.) she only consented to the beginning. women should always have the right to tell a guy to stop or pull out. sex is privilege, not a right. you shouldnt have been mad at HER for passing out, its not like she could have helped it. you on the other hand COULD have helped it. you are not powerless to your you-know-what. you could have relieved yourself another way.

That's a twisted question... it's funny.

It's not very romantic and courteous, I concede. However, it was something she consented to, though I would question her level of awareness at that moment... you could have least the kindness, if I dare say, to get it out and finish by hand; I mean, you used her like a toy. Even if she consented to, she was no longer there mentally.

Perhaps should you ask her to forgive you, even if it's a weird thing to forgive. That's truly the most amusing story I read so far...

• Awkward...But try to understand that, even though she did pass out, and even though it might not have been your intention...she may feel like you violated a bit...idk. But in a way, some people see sex as 'making love' and not just an act of hornyness...

Maybe she just felt that sex she be done with two people, regardless of conciousness during, before or after sex...

Anyways i hope all the best between you and just try and understand it from her point of view, you didn't do anything wrong really, but i guess she feels a bit of inconsideration maybe?? Try and talk it over and if everything fails, be ready to apologize and just move on. =)

Well even if it was consented, the matter of the fact is she wasn't conscious so she had no say at that point. Thats not really consensual is it? Yes, I know it might have seemed right on your side at the moment, but if you look at it from her point of view it really isn't fair. Intercourse is about two people not just one.

Well, i don't really think its wrong cuz u just wanted to finish! She fell asleep during so its not like rape. I honestly don't think its not that wrong. U do have a right to finish!

The fact that she fell asleep during sex means that you should of stopped, she didn't know what you were doing, she could of been in a coma or needed to go to hospital & you were still going. It's just my opinion. =) Hope I Helped!

It's not like you raped her or anything. She fell asleep during, and you had to finish. I don't see anything wrong with that.

I REALY DONT SEE THE PROBLEM!!!! ITS NOT LIKE YOU FOUND HER PASS OUT AND HAD SEX WITH HER!!!! YOU SHOULD BE MAD AT HER FOR FALLING ASLEEP!!! SHE FELL ASLEEP, YOU FINISHED, ITS ALL EVEN STEVENS IF YOU ASK ME!!!!!!!!!!

Source(s): KETCHUP

You should have stopped...in a way she feels violated...