Sex...............??????

Follow
  • Follow publicly
  • Follow privately
  • Unfollow
Well, I feel like EVERYONE is having sex. I’m 17. My boyfriend is 17, 18 in 2 months. All my friends have already done it. Especially all my guy friends. They all call me ...show more
Best AnswerAsker's Choice
I can tell you're feeling pressured, so don't then. It should just happen, be the in the moment kind of thing (but of course wherever you are you just have access to condoms and such). And honestly, it's not like the cops are going to bust in there when you're having sex and arrest you, hahah. It hurts, but if it's with the right guy at the right time it's beautiful, too :) really complicated lol. It's not really about what I a complete stranger think, but what YOU do. You obviously feeling really pressured, so don't.

AND.. you have the most amazing, considerate, sweet boyfriend :) you're so lucky! I wish there were more guys out there like him,

Asker's rating & comment

5 out of 5
Haha. Thanks! You're right, I should wait for the right moment. But I think I will just wait until I finish high school. I don't think my friends realize the value of what my boyfriend and I have.
And I know how lucky I am to have him! :)
Thank you!!!
  • 3
  • Comment

Other Answers (13)

Rated Highest
  • Rated Highest
  • Oldest
  • Newest
  • ? answered 4 years ago
    You're doing the right thing by deciding not to have sex. Many people, especially young people, make the mistake of doing it and accidentally end up having kids. You don't want to do that. I've known girls who've gotten pregnant while they were still in high school and sadly they can't enjoy the kind of life they used to enjoy before they got pregnant. I know it's very tempting to have sex. Being a young guy in college with many girls around me on a daily basis isn't easy. Like you, I have never had sex, and that's what makes it so hard for me. For me there's always that temptation to mess around with girls, but yet I don't it because there are more important things I know I need to take care of. Take it from me as a guy and don't have sex until you have a steady career. You're doing the right thing, don't ever be tempted. And if your boyfriend is wise, then he'll do the same.
    • 3
    • Comment
  • Eeveechu answered 4 years ago
    Wait until you're both out of high school. Don't listen to the other people. High school kids these days are idiots. No parent wants their kid to loose their virginity in high school. Don't listen to peer pressure. If you don't want to do it, don't think it's right, don't do it. If you do you're no better than the people who convinced you to. Don't take sex lightly.

Hurts like hell = Loosing your virginity. It hurts for a bit then the pain goes away. No, I'm a virgin.

Making love. In a way. You don't hear of 12 year olds having sex do you? They have boyfriends and girlfriends. Sometimes they genuinely love each other. But most are smart enough not to have sex at that age. Or in high school. Remember protection isn't 100% effective.

So wait. If you have to do it within a year, do it. Don't become Juno the pregnant teen. Even if you didn't get pregnant, some people find it extremely shameful to loose your virginity in high school.

Source(s):

My brain.
    • 2
    • Comment
  • Kt answered 2 weeks ago
    I have a bit of a unique view on this. First off, if he loves you, and it sounds like he does, it doesn't hurt the first time. He really has to go very very slow. Imagine a tortoise taking a leisurely walk on Sunday afternoon. It might be uncomfortable for a minute, but it shouldn't hurt. Also, if you want to, if you're curious, and if you love him, then I think you should. I think of it like the age-debate for alcohol. A lot of people get to college, try sex, and go crazy, and get in trouble. If you're ready before college, then try it before college and you might be able to control yourself better as you get older.

Source(s):

I'm 19 and married.
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • =]]]]] answered 4 years ago
    from what u wrote i think your boyfriend really loves u and he's not pressuring you and that's wonderful that he cares. obviously you're not ready yet and it's fine, you don't have to have sex if everyone around you is doing it, just wait until you're ready, and when that time comes you'll know it... so don't rush anything just do what you're comfortable for you
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • sara_monopoly answered 4 years ago
    Well make sure it's your decision, and not just because all your friends are doing it.
    With the whole being arrested thing, unless you're out in public...nobody's going to find out unless you tell them.
    It's not as painful as everyone says. A little uncomfortable maybe, but not painful. It's wonderful.
    Just don't do it before you're ready. You have the control, it's not about what other people are saying. Just make sure to use protection.
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • Miystick answered 4 years ago
    If you don't think you're ready...why do you even have to ask?

You know you don't want to...not when you consider the consequences. And...he's willing to wait until you're actually ready. So...wait. There's no rush...it is smarter to wait- I say good for you! You're young still. You shouldn't feel pressured into during it now just because everone else has.
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • hello answered 4 years ago
    I dont think he will get arrested cause u are almost the same age like 1 year apart so i dont think so.. and he really does love you cause he said that he will wait and be gentle and use protection so when u are ready u are ready dont force urself and maybe when u get together again u could let him go a little farther and see how that feels
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • Stephie answered 4 years ago
    girl wait until you feel totally comfortable and not rushed and it will be a much better experience for you. When you are totally confident and sure you want to, and it will feel amazing. Then It will really feel like making love.
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • Tim answered 4 years ago
    he's not trying to preasure you, but he does act a little wierd to where he looks like he's being sexual
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • Sign In 

to add your answer

• A Little Piece of Heaven answered 4 years ago
    What exactly is your question? if it's when to do it, do it when u feel "ready". there's no right time and you shouldn't feel pressured just cuz everyone else does it. I'm almost 20 and i'm still a virgin.
    • 1
    • Comment
  • Elizabeth answered 4 years ago
    Wait. You'll never feel bad that you waited.
    • 1
    • Comment
  • christian answered 4 years ago
    get married first. The Virgin Mary was one of the most choicest and noblest woman to walk the earth. it is a title to be proud of.
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • . answered 4 years ago
    If I were you, I wouldn't let myself succumb to peer pressure
    • Rate
    • Comment

Who is following this question?

%
    BEST ANSWERS
    Member Since:
    Points: Points: Level
    Total Answers:
    Points this week:
    Follow

Unfollow

Block

Unblock