Sex...............??????

Well, I feel like EVERYONE is having sex. I’m 17. My boyfriend is 17, 18 in 2 months. All my friends have already done it. Especially all my guy friends. They all call me 'Virgin Mary'. It gets old after a while. I mean, I never planned on having sex in high school at all, because I wouldn't want... show more Well, I feel like EVERYONE is having sex. I’m 17. My boyfriend is 17, 18 in 2 months.
All my friends have already done it. Especially all my guy friends.
They all call me 'Virgin Mary'. It gets old after a while.
I mean, I never planned on having sex in high school at all, because I wouldn't want any problems that may occur if I did.
I don't know why, but I have always been sort of afraid of sex.... Sometimes I just really want to, but then I realize the consequences of it, and how it would be around my parents like I'm hiding something from them. But even worse if they found out....
But lately I've been feeling kind of weird about it....
I love my boyfriend, a lot, he means everything to me. We've been together for about 2 years.
So the other day, I was at my boyfriends house. No one was home, and lately we having been getting much alone time. We went up to his room and lied down on his bed. He turned to me and said,
"You're beautiful."
"Same to you."
(lovey gushy talk lol the rest is a bit cheesy)
Then he starts to slowly kiss me, and starts to put his hand on my neck. And then we kiss harder and more passionately, then somehow he ends up on top of me, our bodies pressing together.
"Wait," I say, "We aren't going to have sex, right?"
"No, Why?
"Well, I don't know, can I talk to you for a sec?"
"Yeah, sure, what is it?"
So I told him all about what I already said before, and he tells me, "Listen, you shouldn't do anything you don't want to do. I can see you aren't ready yet, so we won't. And when you are ready and you want to, you know I would be really gentle, and everything, and we would use protection."
It's so confusing. Not to mention the fact he will be 18 soon, and I just turned 17 last week.
He could get arrested if we had sex later.
I'm so confused how everyone says it hurts like hell, but it feels so wonderful?
But I love my boyfriend, and didn't they say sex was 'making love'? It’s either I do it within the 2 month period of time, or wait a year.
Help?
Thanks, sorry if it’s too long.
Oh, and by the way, he's a virgin too.
14 answers