Is their a free soft ware to clean my computer?

hey i need something free like norton but ive used all my nortons trials so yea. is thier a free program i ccan use?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    10 years ago
    Favorite Answer

email me ill give you links to how to get full trials, shamoo.oomahs@yahoo.com

Source(s): confidential
    • Login to reply the answers
  • 10 years ago

I have been using Symantec End Point protection for years and install on all my clients computers life time updates and is developed by the same company that produces norton just cut and paste the link as a free user wait 60 seconds save file to your desktop and install

http://hotfile.com/dl/45689213/abceb69/warez2007Sy...

• 10 years ago

Use the antivirus Avira(some of them say avast but this is even better)free version.It has the best detection rates than any other free anti virus.Some say that it is better than the paid antiviruses.

Together with it if you install

spybot or malwarebytes

and a firewall

zonealarm or sunbelt for firewall

Your computer will be far more secure.

All the above have their own free versions.If you install and update them regularly your computer will be far more secure.This is from my personal experience.

• 10 years ago

Download the free trial of Mcafee, pretty much everything else that is free and says it will speed up your computer.... its all just spywear and you dont want that... hahaha

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 10 years ago

AVG

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.