`
Lv 7
` asked in Arts & HumanitiesPhilosophy · 10 years ago

What comes to your mind? If you are standing in the mountain and seeing the world?

In my view.. It says if we are in a Trouble and we feels that our troubles are so big.. We should face that trouble from certain distance.. Distance makes anything small.. If you are so close to an ant... An ant also looks like a very big.. But Have some distance and see the elephant.. It seems to be an ant.. What do you think about this and what are your views?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Jesere
    Lv 7
    10 years ago
    Favorite Answer

I live in a valley 4800 feet above sea level. Yellowstone National Park is not far away.

I have stood atop a mountain in the park 6000 feet above sea level and viewed the world I could see. I saw for many a mile in almost every direction.

I realized how small I was in the scheme of things and yes, my troubles seemed to shrink as I gazed upon the Splendor of Nature in awe of it's beauty.

No thinking, just the feeling of oneness with all of Nature

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

I live near the ocean and I get the same feeling looking out, especially when there are no boats or anything. Funny how your question made me remember that when I was a kid my parents took me to the ocean, sat me down on a seawall, and looking out to sea told me I needed to have surgery. Everything turned out great. I've been looking out there ever since!

• SHIVA
    Lv 7
    10 years ago

Mounatin can be compare to the sufferings from th problems of life ...It may be heavy in and of itself, but as long as we don't try to lift it up, it won't be heavy for us.

You don't deny their existence — the mountains are heavy — and you don't run away from them....but you deal with problems where you have to and solve them where you can. You simply learn how not to carry them around.

read more on ::http://www.accesstoinsight.org/lib/authors/thaniss...

Source(s): bn
    Lv 4
    10 years ago

I admire your thoughts, I feel Strong and peaceful, standing on a mountain makes all my problems feel small and i almost feel indestructible.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Stark
    Lv 6
    10 years ago

the world looks peaceful from ontop of the mountains but once you go down there, you will see the plight of all those who suffer

• 10 years ago

Disagree - don't run away from the troubles, know what they are and deal with it! at face value.

• 10 years ago

we are insignificant dots in a graph of the infinite existence of the infinite

• 10 years ago

dude! thts really beautiful man, hahah thts how i feel right now! mountain top man! cheers!

• 10 years ago

where do I get beer now?

Source(s): commonsensei
  • 10 years ago

"I can't find Best Buy...."

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.