New facebook status ideas?.."if you like my status i will.."?

new status::

"if you like my status i will.."

??? any ideas ???

something creative please!!

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 10 years ago
    Favorite Answer

-if you like my status i will tell you how fit you are from 0-10

-if you like my status i will tell you whats your best feature

-if you like my status i will tell you what i think of you as (friend,bro,foe,lover,bestie,)

-if you like my status i will tell you what your name really should be

-if you like my status i will tell you how hot you are, and how much of a chance we have of going out

-if you like my status i will tell you a confession on what i think of you

its very easy (: you just keep making up stuff i hope i helped :D

Source(s): my brain rofl <3
  • Linda
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

Same is the case with me. But, you too need to understand him better. Just a mere Facebook status doesn't mean a lot. If his family doesn't know about it, you sholdnot insist on him to chng his status. This may also hamper ur image, he might start to think u r too possessive n donot undstnd his feelings n prblms, n may loose intrst in u. it might even hurt him. N c'mon gal, u too won't like ur relatives n acquaintances to question u or him, or to keep an eye on him secretly, would u? Spend more time with him. Get to know what is the actual reason he doesn't wanna do it, n then resolve the prblm. Donot fight upon unnecessary matters. I can say this from experience, the more u trust him, the more he loves u back. The more u give him his space, the closer he will be!! :) Goodluck sweetie... :)

• 10 years ago

tell you what i like about you, that is been going around facebook

• 10 years ago

1- give ya a favor no matter what it is

2- tell ya a REALLY funny blonde joke

3- give you a wet wille! (then put really funny joke and at the end say 'like this status if ya think the joke waz funny)

lol

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 10 years ago

i asked the same question , people are being UN USEFUL .

• 10 years ago

Give words of wisdom, words of empowerment, or something to put a smile on your friends' faces :)

Bring more joy into the world. Be joyous.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.