J3rk K1d asked in HealthMen's Health · 1 decade ago

how to lose man boobs?

i have embarrasing man boobs what can i do to lose them

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Well yeah push ups are great for building up your pecs. But if you have excess fat then doing some sort of cardio will definitely help you burn fat and lose your man boobs. Now some people have an actual medical condition called gynecomastia, where they have developed actual breast tissue and no matter what kind of exercise that they do their man boobs won't go away. This can occur due to over active hormone levels during puberty. But there is no need to fret, these can be taken care of as well, but surgery will be necessary in order to remove them. To find out if this is the cause of your man boobs, feel your chest. If it's just flab, or fat, and no hardness under the nipple, then push ups and cardio should do the trick. But if it is hard under the nipple, and if your nipple puffs out and/or is pointed, then you most likely have gynecomastia. If this is the case, you should meet with your doctor as soon as possible and take it from there. Good luck to you man.

• 1 decade ago

i agree with the pushups. thats the most effective way and the easiest to do because it doesnt require equipment and you can do it virtually whenever. I recommend doing maybe about ten push ups a night before you go to bed for about two weeks. On week 3 try moving up to twenty and so on. If ten is too hard start with five.

• Karen
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

Well you need to do 4 hours of non stop arebic exercise, do lots of push ups, but if you want to really really lose them get a job at ups, as a package truck loader!

• 1 decade ago

Build up your pectoral muscles.

A few easy ways are push-ups, bench press, or swimming.

TIP

(Push ups do suck, but they work. And once you do them for a couple of days, they get a lot easier, so stick with it.)

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.