Yep,I'm just wondering why America is ruined?

Ok im generally a nice person. I respect people and don't rant all the time. But I decided I should ask this. This is my opinion, you can have your own but I don't care:

America sucks. I was born american and Im only 14 so I'm not the old guy stuck in the 60's. But I can notice how this country has gotten worse and worse... lets start with music. Remember the Beatles? Yep they were great. They worked hard to write songs. Made songs about love, happiness, and in general great songs. 2010: Now all we have is a bunch of amatuers that get their voice fixed by computers,and have professional songwriters. Do they sing about happiness and love? Love a bit. If love is having sex 3 hours a day. About 3/4 of the songs is now about how much a guy wants to bang his girlfriend. Its sad.

Hey remeber when pregnant teens were on the street? Yep, now theyre on TV making money to get to clubs and have random sex with random people. Round of applause for America.

Oh my, theres so many things to talk about. How about racism? Remeber how if you were racist you were probably hated and most people didnt use racism(unless thought really strong about it). Ya well go on xbox live. Millions of teens are throwing racial slurs around like nothing. Well one day theyll meet a Jewish person, and probably feel uncomfortable. Its disgusting.

Dont forget about obesity... just pointing it out.

The only thing good in America I can think of is our military. Yep, lets spend all of our governments money to help attack enemies. WE CANT JUST STAY HERE AND DEFEND noooooo we gotta attack Iran because theyre wrong and were right because we're America!And how did we get that money? oh ya we took 345123 trillion dollars from china and never gave it back.

Im wrapping up this rant. For all you patriots out there say what you want. I really don't care. In conclusion: I compare the society of America like this: in proportions: Teenage daughter/Mom = America/American government.

My question is: what are your opinons?

Favorite Answer

I agree the music/pop culture is inferior to the past. Bro, we have black president. If that doesn't prove we are just about done with racism, i don't know what you want. Should every white person give 50% of his paycheck to a black guy as reparations for slavery? (Even though because of welfare, we basically already do). Just because some people on xbox call each other names does not mean we are a racist country. We are by far one of the most diverse countries. And a ver large majority of people in our country are not racist at all. And the whole pregnant teen thing (as well as most of your "rant") are in no way, shape or form connected. And since the early 90's teenage pregnancy has been on a steady decline...so yeah, you are wrong about that. Also, you think it is wise to be defensive from a military standpoint? We are not fighting the third reich who just wanted to take over europe. We are fighting an enemy that wants to destroy our way of life. Islamic militants are the most dangerous enemy in american history. ****, being defensive. Should we wait until the bomb us? If we get even the smallest hint that N. Korea, or Iran, is going to strike one of our allies or a neutral country we NEED to end them. And as of yet we have not even attacked Iran, so maybe you should have proofread what you wrote. And true that we owe, china money but you must realize that China needs us just as much as we need them. Also china has just as much debt as we do, only chinas debt is all domestic. Also americans are so fat because we have it so easy. Our way of life does not depend working 18 hour shifts in a rice paddy. We have it great here. If you look at some of the most obese countries in the world, most of them are also the best to live in..

Quit being a little hippy pussy. People like you spend so much time talking about how bad the world is when in actuality western civilization is better then it has ever been.

yeah, america has fallen a bit. but no offense, you are 14 years old, im around your age, and to be honest, i feel like I need to grow up a bit more and actually live my life to actually know about America's current situation. To be more accurate, we only got 900 billion (still a huge amount) from china. Usually, America is very good at repaying it's debts but with the economic crisis, it's difficult. On the internet, people are just jackasses, and there are trolls, don't focus on the people who live on the internet being complete asses, that is a very negative, but small part of our society.

Source(s): idk me?

FYI, Americans in the 60's were complaining about how inappropriate and bad the Beatles were - they were (apparently) "destroying societies moral fiber". Thus, Americans in the 60's were complaining that times had changed since the 30's.

There was never a time were Americans did not complain how the past was better, which is what your doing now.

Are you sure your only 14? If you were my son I would be a proud mom and bake you some cookies.

and the Beatles were the best music group ever.

Don't feel to down about it Jason. History occurs in cycles. In the history of governments and states, there have been periods of turmoil and then periods of soundness. We are definitely in a period of turmoil.

Source(s): self

The Beatles are English.

I didnt read the rest of it.

• zofia

What an interesting question

America has lost its moral compass no question!

Not to mention its BANKRUPT!

Thanks Libtards!

i totally agree with you.

blame the people that raised this generation.

or the generation before.

We are ruined because of Americans. If we had Japanese and Germans, things would be much better.