how can i be a better kid?

from what i see of myself, i'm really sensitive, have a bad temper, kinda defensive, overly serious, and super sarcastic. all this in a melting pot, and things just get ugly. and i can be like that almost to anyone, including younger kids who probably dont even know any better. how can i, more or less, not blow up?

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Pay more attention to yourself. Question your actions before actually doing something. Like, if you're about to say something inappropriate, think about it before and ask yourself, "Would this do anything? Is there a point to saying it?"

And try to calm down if something happens to aggravate you. Think about both sides of the situation, rather than only from yourself. Keep in mind who that person is, be it a child or an adult. Think about respect.

• 1 decade ago

Watch what you say. Don't let immature people get to you. Ignore them and walk away. And try doing some work. It helped me grow up a lot.

• 1 decade ago

im just like you. what i do is think of what would happen if i did "blow up" ,but i have before and it wasnt very fun

• 1 decade ago

i want to see what would happen if u got kayned

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.