Why won't the ice cream man leave me alone?

an ice cream man has been driving up and down my neighboorhood constantly and i have never seen one in all me 22 years living here. i feel like hes waiting for me and that he isn't going to leave until i buy some even though i can't stand ice cream. im 23 and right now hes driving up and down my streeet... show more an ice cream man has been driving up and down my neighboorhood constantly and i have never seen one in all me 22 years living here. i feel like hes waiting for me and that he isn't going to leave until i buy some even though i can't stand ice cream. im 23 and right now hes driving up and down my streeet playing the music and waiting for me to buy ice cream
Update: p.s. its not paranoia, its a gut instinct, you know when you have to follow your intuition, and im sure this is one of those times. He has seen me driving around also.