how do i get yahoo to help me when my ex changed my password and security question on my email account?

my ex wife changed the password and security question on my email account and all i get told is because i didnt know the answer to the security question she put on the account is that there is nothing that can be done. this was not only email address she did this to. i had no problem getting the other one fixed

Favorite Answer

If you can't find a way to get on that email, just get a new one and tell everybody you emailed on the last one what happened. I've done that. Hope that helps!

below once you bypass to examine in that is going to ask you "forgot password" answer the protection question which you picked once you initially began the account. then you somewhat must be waiting to get returned in on your digital mail. exchange your password