Middle school,middle school,middle school?

haha it's me agian and i just wanted to knw sumthin...as u all knw im about to start middle school and i wanna make a great first impression.....i wanna know wat jewelry should i buy,what shoes i should buy,what i should bring ( like a cell phone ,camera) and what to expect.....pleaze answer soon ... show more haha it's me agian and i just wanted to knw sumthin...as u all knw im about to start middle school and i wanna make a great first impression.....i wanna know wat jewelry should i buy,what shoes i should buy,what i should bring ( like a cell phone ,camera) and what to expect.....pleaze answer soon
Elizabeth
Update: im not trying to be a poser......i just like to be in on watz cute to wear in middle school....even though we have to wear uniform.......and im tryin to empress no one i was just asking