if your pof account gets disabled can you get it back with all your old messages?

found out my account was disabled this morning apprently you cant make two accounts from the same computer and both me and my roomate use that computer. is there any way of getting it back?

Favorite Answer

I use POF and have made 2 accounts on the same computer, one for me, one for a friend with no problems, so i don't think that's the problem. Have you got a really old account of your own that you forgot about? Or has somebody else made an account for you, under your name?

I think you can get it back, if it's been disabled, although i'm not certain on this and don't quite know how. Try looking on the help page for contact details for POF customer services.

I think the only time you can not get it back is if it's been permanently deleted, in which case you will lose all your messages and profile information for good. Disabled may mean the same thing, but to me disabled is when it's still on there but you cant use it and deleted is when it has been removed from POF.

Source(s): POF member

why has my account for POF been disabled

mine got suspended to i made a new one like 3 days ago i think it's gonna comeback like in 3 months i think if it don't then it gone for good oh we should report as many ws as we can and ake over i did that to 3 of them already yesterday where did the wrestling guy come from anyways why would you report it to yahoo