Who is Blair Gorman.What's the official site of Blair?

I have heard alot about Blair Gorman, both Good and Bad.

Can anyone tell me actually what is the truth about his numerology also the official site of Blair Gorman?

• ?
    Favorite Answer

There is only 1 free numerology report available on the internet to the best of my knowledge.

http://phuture.me/

Blair Gorman and all the others give you a sample report (e.g. your Life Path number and/or your Expression) and, for a fee, offer to tell you what other numbers you have.

A good rule to follow is if it asks for your email address its looking for cash or to add you to their spam list.

If it's for free why not just take your name/DOB and print your report out on the web page you are looking at? Why do you have to give your email address?

If you are going to part with money for Tarot, Numerology or Astrology make sure you do it for face to face time with a professional that comes recommended.

Not for a software generated report which cost nothing to produce other than the cost of writing the software (which is so easy a high school student could do it).

• Lauren

What's the point of the question? People convert to and from Islam all the time. The same is true of Christianity.

...just Google him.