King D
King D asked in Entertainment & MusicCelebrities · 1 decade ago

Why do people like Lil Wayne?

1) He has garbage rhymes and rhymes the same word a lot

2) He mumbles half his songs. It sounds like he just woke up and started rappin when he was still drowsy

3) Preschool metaphors and punchlines.

4) His fans jump on you if you make even the slightest negative comment about him. My favorite ones - "Man why you hatin, you only hatin cuz he got money and you dont." If that was the case why don't I hate Nas, Outerspace, Wu Tang, etc.

5) Best rapper alive? Are you joking. I think Talib Kweli, RZA, GZA, Raekwon, Mos Def, Lupe Fiasco, etc are still alive...

This is half rant half question. If you understand why people like him, enlighten me, because I'm seriously confused.

Nas - What if we loved less and lust more?

If Obama was on Mount Rushmore?

Would Ali give Tyson a busted jaw?

What if I never glared out the project window?

Whenever the the scared for me and the life of my kinfolk?

Lil Wayne - I gets all in her mouth like strep throat

I gets all in her belly like pepto''

Favorite Answer

DITTO. Thank you-Thank you-Thank you!

I agree with you 100%.

There is a video that Lil Wayne is in holding a plate of

what HE actually is: ****. No lie, WTF? Yep, that is not

Rap or Hip hop, that's BULLSHIT.

• ackart

i like weezy yet you made the argument lots worse for all the followers obtainable. If youre going to p.c.. an ingredient, sound articulate. unlike you failed a typing type. There are constantly people who dont understand others techniques or critiques and take a verify out to pull human beings to their ingredient. Dont we see adequate of this crap interior the christianity area? actual, not mandatory. you're making all the wayne followers look stupid. Hes have been given great pass and lyrics which would be remembered. he's consistently working, pushing his artwork out, and clearly notwithstanding hes doing is working. simply by fact love him or hate him, you recognize him.

Probably because that whole list for number 5 is a bunch of washed up bums. Lil wayne has made more money on one of the carter albums than all the rest of those punks. dont be hatin.

"I'm a beast, I'm a dog. I should rap with a muzzle. Peyton Manning flow. I just go no huddle."

"Katrina wiped the city out but couldn't **** with Hollygrove. Lost some real ****** I knew from a long time ago. But Heaven or Hell, I'm hoping that they be where I'ma go?"

He's endlessly entertaining. Quit hating cuz he got money and you don't. Haahhahahah.

• Truth

He makes good music.

He has style with his rhyme.

He also has some dope punchlines that are fun to repeat.

Sure, hes not the best in your opinion. Mine either, but that just our opinion. Learn to deal with it.

i was about to say for the same reason people like justin bieber... but then i reliazed how ugly lil wayne is ( and in my opinion justin bieber isnt hot either no offense to his fans)

i dont hate lil wayne but i dont really love him either

yea his rhymes are whack but i guess they have a good beat behind them...

HAHA Lil Wayne is a joke. IDk why he still has fans. He can't rap, he can't freestyle, and he can't sing (Auto-tune does not mean you can sing)... People need to drop him. Eminem owned him and Lil Wayne(Devil Worshiper) needs to go home... and learn to rap. HAHA he does not write his rap =P

Well most of the stuff you said about him was a bunch of bullshit

why does it matter to you, honestly? your wasting moments of your life complaining when you could be doing more important things... my point: IT DOESNT MATTER. so yeah, hope i helped... ha pshh. -Muddy Pig

BEST RAPPER EVA... NOT JOKING