nice romantic hotel in denver colorado?

does anyone know of a nice affordable hotel, cabin or bed and breakfast in denver. my husband and my first annivsary is july 17th and I would like to find a place to stay that has a pool, fireplace in the room and if possible a hot tub on site. if you know of any places to try please let me know.

Favorite Answer

I would look toward the mountain Communities to the West of Denver for a Bed and Breakfast. There are several good ones up in Evergreen that are not too pricey. The scenery up there this time of the year is Beautiful besides, and if you are looking for other things to do, there is the town and beautiful Lake and Parks.

Source(s): 40+ years in Colorado and lived 21 years in Evergreen.

Romantic Hotel Denver

Search "Hotels, Denver".

How are we to know what you want?

The only "Nice, romantic" hotel I know of is the Brown Palace, but it's hardly affordable.

See, that's the problem. You want nice, you have to pay for it, you want affordable, you get less.

I doubt you're going to find a hotel with a fireplace in the room, or if you do, that would allow you to use it...cause, you know, at 95 degrees or so in July, you're not going to want to start a fire in the fireplace!

I also doubt there are any "cabins" in Denver....it's kinda...you know...a big city.

• ?

Foe me its The Westin Tabor Center, Grand Hyatt Denver and Hotel Monaco Denver nothing but nice and best Denver hotels.

I saw a little bed and breakfast in Morrison, CO that advertised "private hot tub rooms"...I have been meaning to check it out because that sounded like fun!

http://www.cliffhouselodge.net/index.htm