How to make dolphin run faster?

My dolphin emulator is awesome. I got it working with everything, even the controller. But when i try to play sonic adventure DX, (yes its legal, I purchased it myself!) It runs good up until the character selection screen. Has anyone else had this problem? Look I don't have the money for a different video... show more My dolphin emulator is awesome. I got it working with everything, even the controller. But when i try to play sonic adventure DX, (yes its legal, I purchased it myself!) It runs good up until the character selection screen. Has anyone else had this problem? Look I don't have the money for a different video card.
My computer is pretty fast and plays n64 games very smoothly. (I also purchased every n64 game that I downloaded so don't ask!) Is there any tweaks or options I can change on the options tap or configuration? Or maybe change something about my computer itself?
1 answer